Introductions And Off To Namek

(A/N: goku is mostly fine in this one)
Time skip To Kame House

3rd Person P. O. V

Goku just finished explaining what happened to the last remaining members of the group, with Gohan and Killin filling in the blanks of before Goku arrived.

Goku: yeah so we would have been gonners if it wasn't for -

He cut himself off and starts scratching his head, he then turns to (Y/N) who was just looking around with a bit of awe due to him being in the Kame House.

Goku: oh yeah I forgot to ask you your name.
He says while nervously scratching his head.

(Y/N) : Oh right, the name is (Y/N) and as you can see * he unravels his tail which was wrapped around his waist * I'm a saiyan.

Krillin: but how, I thought Raditz said that him, Goku, Nappa and Vegeta were the last saiyan.

(Y/N) : I was lucky my parents sent me off the planet when it got blown up.

Gohan: but why are you here

(Y/N): I came here in search of other saiyans, when I landed I went to the highest power levels and that's when I saw you about to get killed.

Goku: oh, thank you for that by the way.

Roshi: moving on, what are we going to do about our fallen friends.

Killen: I don't think there's anything we can do, the dragon balls are gone.

(Y/N) then cuts in

Y/N: there is one other place that has dragon balls

Goku: really where

(Y/N): On namek

Gokan: namek?

(Y/N): the planet where the person that took Nappa's first attack for you

Gohan then says in a sad tone

Gohan: Mr Piccolo

(Y/N): cheer up, we can wish him back when we get to Namek

Gohan: yeah you're right

Krillin: but how are we going to get there

He is then interrupted by a voice that makes Goku instantly freeze up

Mr Popo: with the ship kami used to get here maggots

Killin jumps back in fear

Mr Popo: but you'll have to get a maggot smart enough to fix it.

Bulma: me and my dad probably could

Mr Popo: OK then that settles it.

In an instant Mr Popo is gone and in his place was a spaceship, probably the one that he was talking about.

Timeskip
Y/N P. O. V

I'm currrently at Goku's House I've been staying here for about a week now. We spent this week preparing for our trip to Namek.

We are about to head to Capsule Corp because Bulma just called and told us that the ships are ready, and yes I said ships, they managed to make another ship since Kami's could didn't have enough space for all of us.

Chichi is currently giving Gohan a bag filled with books, I don't even understand that woman sometimes, like what is he going to use those books for, teach Frieza the about homeostasis.

Timeskip

We arrive at Capsule Corp to see every one already there, so we land and greet them.

It's then decided that Gohan, Krillin and Bulma would take Kami's ship while me and Goku would take the one Bulma and Mr Briefs (Bulma's father) built.

The one they built was basically the same one Goku used in the anime. It had every thing from the gravity chamber to the muffin button.

After saying our goodbyes, we take off to Namek. The trip itself should take about a month.

Timeskip

We just exited the milky-way when an alarm starts ringing and a whole in space starts being formed, Bulma was able to steer their ship away by we weren't so lucky, the wormhole then swallows up the ship Goku and I were in. We then hear Bulma on the com link.

Bulma: are you guys OK

Y/N: yeah.

You then look at the screen to see where you were.

Y/N: looks like it just sent us back to just above the earth's atmoshere, you guys just continue on ahead, it only set us back a bit.

Bulma then agrees and cuts the link

I then turn to Goku who had a dazed expression

Y/N: I guess that means we have more time to train.

A/N

Just letting you know the pole closes when the android saga starts

And the choices are

Android 18

Or

Vados

Or

Android 21 (whose story is going to be a little bit different)

(A/N: vote closed)