Androids Awaken

(A/N: before I start I am going to announce the winners of the polls. For the amount of ships it will be one and for who it will be, its going to be 18. And as for Krillin I will just make an oc for him)

3rd Person P. O. V

We see Vegeta, Piccolo, Trunks, Gohan, Krillin and Tien heading towards Gero's lab.

Gohan and Vegeta then see a familiar ship which makes then stop causing the others behind them to stop.

Krillin: hey why did you guys stop

Gohan: it's (Y/N) he's here *Gohan replys excitedly*

Krillin: really, where

Just as he says that (Y/N) appears out of nowhere.

Y/N: sorry I'm late

Y/N P. O. V

I just landed on earth an I immediately sense most of the group in one place so I instant transmission there.

Y/N: sorry I'm late

I'm then tackled into a hug by Gohan.

Y/N: missed you too

Piccolo: you're developing a habit of being fashionably late

Y/N: makes my entrances cooler

Trunks: sorry to interrupt up but we need to hurry

We all nod and fly at high speeds to Gero's lab

Small Timeskip

We arrive at the lab just in time to see 18 and 17 kill Gero.

Krillin: who are they

Trunks starts to get a little bit scared and with a shaky voice replys

Trunks: those are the androids that ruined everything in the future.

Vegeta: so these are the toasters that you lost to.

16: scanning, it appears that Son Goku isn't among them.

17: we can see that

17: I guess he didn't come with them, lets go and search for him.

Vegeta: you're not going anywhere

They totally ignore him and fly away.

Vegeta: damn those tin toys, they dare ignore me the Prince of all saiyans in favour of finding Kakarot.

He then powers up into super saiyan and is about to follow after then when Trunks gets in front of him.

Trunks: no, I can't let you go, we have to wait for Goku, the only way we can win this is if we fight together.

Vegeta doesn't say anything, instead he punches Trunks in the gut causing Trunks to recoil in pain while Vegeta just flys off. Krillin goes up to help Trunks.

Krillin: Trunks are you OK

Piccolo: Damn it, come on we need to follow them.

Trunks:Gohan go and take my mother away from here.

We then fly off into their direction, while goes in a different direction to get Bulma and baby Trunks somewhere safe.

Small Timeskip

We arrive to see to see Vegeta deliver a hard punch to 17's gut, but 17 doesn't even flinch.

18 then turns around to see us

18: oh, so you've come, I was getting kind of bored just watching them fight.

18 then looks towards me