A Message From The Future And Training With An Angel

Future Trunks P. O. V

It's been  a while since I led the group of the z fighters Chichi, mom and father to  where Goku was going to land. Every one was talking amongst themselves but the name (Y/N) kept coming up, it's a little concerning that there is a name I don't know.

I am brought out of my thoughts by a ship landing. The door opens up to reveal Goku but then another man in saiyan armour comes up behind him, his tail.

I was wondering who he was when Krillin answers the question for me

Krillin: hey guys it's Goku and (Y/N)

They then all run towards them to welcome them back, well all except father who was just leaning on a tree.

Goku then embraces Chichi and Gohan but that's when he sees me and asks

Goku: umm, who is this ?

3rd Person P. O. V

Piccolo: we were hoping you knew

Piccolo says as he scowls at Trunks.

Trunks then speaks up

Trunks: Goku please I need to speak with you privately

Trunks asks confusing every body, Piccolo is about to protest but (Y/N) stops him.

Y/N: Goku I think you should go and hear what he has to say

Goku just nods and leaves with Trunks while the others have confused looks on their faces.

With Goku And Trunks

After making it a good distance away from the others. Trunks speaks up.

Trunks: Mind if we have a spar first.

Goku: sure

Trunks: thank you but could go super saiyan

Trunks says this as he a turns super saiyan surprising Goku and the others that there is another saiyan and he is super saiyan.

Goku gets over his shock and transforms. Trunks charges at Goku with his sword drawn, Tunks then goes for a downward slash but Goku stops it with his finger surprising Trunks, Goku then follows up with a punch to Trunks' side send Trunks crashing into a mountain. Trunks then powers down signifying the end of the match.

Trunks: you're as strong as they said

Trunks says while powering down

Goku: they?

Trunks: OK I'm going to start from the beginning, I am a saiyan from the future. And in the future two insanely strong murderous androids show up and go on a rampage, destroying anything in sight, sending the world into an apocalypse, they end up killing everyone, the z fighters Piccolo, Chichi, mother and father.

Goku: wait what about me

Trunks: you die to a heart virus, and that's why I'm here, to give you a special medicine my mother made.

Goku: OK thanks, wait you said you're a saiyan right does that mean that your dad is Vegeta!!!

Trunks: how did you guess!!?

Goku:well the forehead kinda gave it away.

Trunks: oh

Trrnks then starts using his hand to touch his forehead feeling a little self conscious. Goku then realises something

Goku: wait if he's your dad then who's your mom?

Trunks: oh she's over there.

Trunks says this while pointing to Bulma.