months later - ch. 9

a/n: TYANKS FOR 1K READS!! im sorry i haven't updated in so many days but ive been exhausted. also this is set like 3 months after last chapter.

michael held me in his arms, and cradled me gently.

the loud roar of thunder and rain startled me, but michael whispered in my ear.

"it's okay.. im here.. just go back to sleep." michael rubbed my stomach.

fortunately it was warm, and michaels words for comforting enough to send me back to sleep.

the clock is ticking...

i woke up the next morning, but michael wasn't next to me in the bed.

i went into the living room, and saw michael holding a thin box.

"morning honey.. what's that you're holding?" i asked, still drowsy.

"i.. i want you to take this pregnancy test. just in case." michael sighed, handing me the box.

i sighed, and smiled at him.

"you're right. just in case."

me and michael had.. fooled around a bit last week, and we hadn't really been thinking about it until he brought it up again.

i didn't know if i wanted a kid or not, we were in our mid 20s at this point and both our families would be willing to help us out, michaels mom even mentioned she'd babysit our kids if we had any.

i finished using the test, and i left it on the counter, waiting for it to process the result.

after a few seconds, i sighed and went into the living room.

"i made breakfast.. did the test give results yet?" michael asked.

"no.. what did you make?" i asked.

"eggs and bacon, your favorite." he smiled.

i smiled glumly and took a plate of food.

"whats wrong? do you not wanna be pregnant?" michael asked.

"i dont know.. it's a big decision. i think either way.. it'll be okay." i sighed.

"ill never leave you. if we ever have kids together ill be a great dad. i promise." michael kissed my cheek.

i smiled, a bit more reassured now.

we finished our breakfast, and i went to go see the test results.

to be continued..

a/n: hiii so. i didn't want any more filler at this point and i know having kids in fanfiction is usually seen as "ahh im removing this from my library fuck dem kids" so would you guys be okay with the test being positive? i would of course incorporate chapters both focusing on the kids and also on you and michael. thank u all for reading, love u guys :D