Welcome Back~

Bakugou knew something had to be wrong. Three days had gone by since he and Kirishima escaped the villains. Only three days.

And yet Kirishima was acting as if it had been three years, prancing around the halls with a smile on his face.

Now, Bakugou knew his best friend. He knew that the red head was usually very upbeat and happy. He knew that Kirishima tried to always look on the bright side, that he was a positive person.

But it wasn't like him to completely ignore what happened. After Bakugou had been kidnapped for the first time, Kirishima followed him around everywhere, constantly asking how he was and how he was feeling. And now, he was acting as if nothing happened. Acting as if the whole situation was a bad dream.

It wasn't like him at all.

"Hey man!"

Bakugou looked up quickly, only just realizing that he had been so zoned out that he missed the final bell.

"Are we hanging out in your dorm room again today? I think I'm gonna need your help with the homework again", Kirishima said, rather excitedly.

Bakugou's face remained expressionless.

"Yeah sure, whatever."

Kirishima had a light blush over his cheeks. He giggled as he said, "Okay! Let's go."

The two walked side by side out of the classroom and made their way to the exit of the building.

The walk to the dorms was mostly quiet, except for the sound of their feet against the gravel on the ground.

Bakugou looked straight ahead, while Kirishima glanced at the blonde every now and then, a smile on his face the whole time.

They made it into the building, waving hello to some of their classmates who were in the common room. They took the elevator to the third floor and walked down the hall to Bakugou's room.

Once inside, they resumed their usual spots on the bed, with Bakugou leaning against the wall and Kirishima sitting with his legs crossed facing the other, scooting a little too close to Bakugou than usual.

They were silent at first, staring at each other.

Bakugou broke that silence.

"Kirishima what's going on?"

Oh boy, he said his real name. This was serious. Even Toga knew that.

The red head's smile wavered slightly, a bit cautious of what to say next.

"What're you talking about man? Nothings going on", he tried to say innocently.

Bakugou's eyebrow raised, and he slightly shifted on the bed, his muscles tensing.

"Nothing's going on? You're joking right? It's only been three days since we've been kidnapped. Why're you acting like it never happened?"

Kirishima paused. Bakugou was observant. Toga knew that before going into this mission. She knew that he would catch on quickly, she knew she had to be careful.

But damn, he was better than she thought.

"That's... that's not true.."

Bakugou fully sat up, no longer relaxed, and now losing his patience quickly.

"Not true? Don't bs me, you haven't been yourself since we've gotten back. All you've been doing is smiling. You keep forgetting basic things like what class we have first and where you're own damn dorm room is. You're calling Deku by his first name. You keep smiling and blushing at me like a lovesick puppy. You haven't said the word 'manly' once."