Doll Maker Ft Freddy

Stats:

Stats:

Name: Ft Freddy
Nickname: The Doll Maker
Gender: Male
Age: 20/21
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 6'0
Species: Animatronic Bear

Origin is unknown.

He makes dolls for a living, using extremely expensive materials, including real gemstones and pearls.

His dolls can cost up to £1900 in price, and the price gets higher if the doll is bigger than normal. Small dolls dont usually cost as much, but certain ones will, depending on the materials he uses.

He has extremely strict rules in his shop. No one is allowed to touch any of the dolls until they buy them. Anyone who touches a doll without paying for it first will be fined the dolls price. Occasionally, he will give a child a free doll, depending on the child's situation and if their polite.

On the other hand, if a child is rude towards him or another in his shop, and if they kick up a fuss if they dont get something they want, he will ban them from the shop for a limited amount of days.

A special doll that sits on his desk has cameras and scanners in its eyes, which catch everything that happens. After closing shop, he checks the footage, using the scanner to look up people's addresses, but only if their child acted like in the paragraph above. If so, then he'll sneak out at night, wearing a mask and climbing up into the misbehaved child's bedroom, before brutally murdering them beyond recognition.

After collecting the parts that he needs, he will go back to his shop, working all night to make a new doll, which looks exactly like the murdered child. He uses the child's hair for the dolls hair, and makes the glass eyes look exactly like the real ones, before setting the doll on his desk on a stand.

When the grieving parents enter the shop to buy the doll their child wanted so they can bury it with them, they see the doll which looks exactly like their child. He let's them have that doll for free, and lets them pay for the doll their now dead child wanted.

The parents at first plan to have the doll as a reminder of their child, but over the next few weeks the parents start getting obsessed with the doll. They start treating the doll as if it was alive, and because of how realistic the doll looks, it starts driving the parents insane.

When the parents go to sleep after a month of having the doll, they are found dead the next morning, their eyes gouged out and replaced with glass ones, and their limbs torn off and replaced with doll limbs. Their mouths are stitched into a smile.

He is out of the area by that time, and no one ever suspects him because to them he's just a person who makes dolls.

He is to be contained in a containment cell with five inch thick concrete walls the inside painted like wood. Shelves and a counter are to be in his cell, and materials and food shall be given when asked.

On no account are personal allowed to interact with the dolls on the shelves. You are only allowed to accept dolls that are given to you, which are to be examined throughoutly before being allowed to be kept.