SCP Ft Freddy

Stats:Name: Ft Freddy/ SCP 0666Nickname: 0666Gender: Male Age: ??? Sexuality: ??? Height: 9'6Species: No longer known

Stats:
Name: Ft Freddy/ SCP 0666
Nickname: 0666
Gender: Male
Age: ???
Sexuality: ???
Height: 9'6
Species: No longer known

Is in containment.

The SCP Foundation allowed us to take him into our Facility, along with the scientist thats been studying him.

Origin isn't fully known, but we believe he was taken from an attraction called Sister Location.

Numbers of experiments and tests on new substances and things from other instances led to his body mutating and to how he looks now.

Is difficult to contain, and regularly tries to escape his containment cell. But is always unsuccessful and gets returned back to it once being sedated.

His blood is highly toxic, and on no account is a personal allowed near it without protective gear.

He cant eat normal food, and can only eat humans due to the experiments the SCP Foundation did on him.

Spells, powers, enchantments, most of things like that are useless on him, due to the many unknown abilities that he has.

We are currently still undergoing tests with him to know more about his abilities. Whether he cooperates is another matter entirely.

If he refuses cooperation, personal are instructed to zap him until he cooperates. If he still refuses, we will deliver a 3000 volt zap to him.

He is to be contained in a large cell with no windows, and the walls have to be 118 inches thick, which is the sane as three meters thick. The door is to be a meter thick, and guards are to be outside it 24/7 to ensure maximum security. Hidden cameras are in the walls to monitor his movements, and if aggressive we've to fill the cell with ice water to send him in an almost sleep-like state.

When he asks for food, we're to use a F-class personal. Water is to be given regularly.

The scientist that enters his cell is to have two guards willing to die if he gets agitated.