Corrupted Ft Freddy

Stats

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Stats

Name: Ft Freddy
Nickname: Fred
Gender: Male
Age: 20/21
Height: 6'2
Species: Half Corrupted Animatronic Bear

Still half in control of his corrupted side, tho at times it lashes out and attacks.

Gained the corruption from [REDACTED] after it bit him. The corruption has only spread to half of his body tho, he's managed to retain it from spreading further for now.

Was found  in Sister Location, and has been wearing a hidden Illusion disk to hide the corruption, because the other Animatronics would report him as a carrier of the corruption and he would be [REDACTED].

He can pass on the corruption to another person, but he doesn't because he doesn't want anyone else to suffer with what he has.

The corruption to an Animatronic is painful, often leaving them unable to move at times. But he tried to hide it from the others, and spent most of his time in the breaker room alone, since he didn't perform anymore by his choice.

An Animatronic with the corruption is unstable to be around, and they are everyone's fear.

He didn't tell the others that he's corrupted because he's hiding something else, and he doesn't want to leave that something else alone.

Subject is under surveillance, and contained, but on no account is unarmed personal allowed in his cell.

He is to be contained in a ten inch thick cell made from reinforced concrete and [REDACTED]. It is to be designed like where we found him, so there's less chance of him loosing control.

His friends minds are to be wiped from all memories of him, and a replacement is to be made in his place.

The little [REDACTED] he's been looking after is to be in a neighbouring containment cell decorated as a [REDACTED] bedroom. He is allowed full access to that room at all times, unless he's at a point where he will lash out and attack.