Part 17 - Mini golf BABY!!

HI, GUYS SO I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN PUTTING ANY MESSAGES ON THESE LAST FEW PARTS; I DO APOLOGISE. I HAVE JUST BEEN COPYING IT OVER AND POSTING IT WITHOUT EDITING OR ADDING MY MESSAGE. SO I WILL NOW CONTINUE TO DO IT. 

HOW HAVE YOU ALL BEEN? I HOPE YOU HAVE BEEN OKAY, IF NOT THEN I LOVE YOU, AND YOU MATTER. 

I HAVE BEEN REVISING FOR AN UPCOMING EXAM WHICH IS WHY THE STORY HAS BEEN A BIT RUSHED LATELY. BUT ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PART. <3

===============================

Tommy and Tubbo came running down the stairs shouting at both you and Jack Manifold to wake up. You turned to the side seeing that he was still asleep; you gave him a small shake to wake him up. He opened his eyes and then looked around the room, he seemed confused. 

Y- Morning Jack. Are you okay?

Hey, I'm fine just tired is all. -J

Y- Hmm, well I'm going to go to the others, you coming?

Yeah one second, let me get my phone. -J

Y- I will see you there. 

***

You then get out of the covers and off the couch walking into the kitchen where the boys were. You saw that Tommy was sitting at the island; Tubbo was putting water in the kettle.

Y- Morning all! 
You walk over to Tommy messing his hair up a bit like a greeting. You knew he hated it and that's what made it funny. 

Why do you feel the need to do that, I'm not a kid! -Tommy

Y- I know. It's just funny.

True true. -Tubbo

Whatever. -Tommy

Y- WhAtEvEr- so what are we doing today.
You walk over to Tubbo to see what he was doing. You then patted him and the head; stood next to him.

We are vlogging today. -Jack

Y- OOO what kind of vlog is it?

Don't get too excited Y/N it's only mini-golf. -Tommy

Y- Oh. 

Why do you both have the same reaction to the vlog idea? -Tubbo

Y- What do you mean?

When we told Tommy he also said oh and looked away trying not to show that he didn't like it. -Jack

It's a sibling thing. -Tommy

Y- We are bad at it but shhh I never said that.

Bitch. (He joked)-Tommy 

Y- Sorry Tommy am I recking your image. (You joked)

Anyway, we are leaving in 30 minutes so be ready to have an amazing time suck up your hatred for mini-golf -Jack.

***

You all got to the Mini-golf area and waited as Jack began the intro to the vlog.

Jack- Hey boys 

Tommy- We're going mini-golfing today

Jack- we're playing golf.

Tommy- Let me walk into the camera lens.

We all put on sunglasses. I say we but I mean everyone apart from Jack. It is because we are so cool and awesome and sexy and awesome.