Part 20 - Its nearing the end if the trip

You and Tommy arrive at your parent's house. You are all going to eat a meal together, you and Tommy may or may not be late. Totally wasn't Tommy's fault because he wanted to get milkshakes. You both got there 20 minutes late.

Tommy- Come on Y/N your taking so long to get out.

Y/N- Hey! It's not my fault we are late Tom.

Tommy- It's not mine you could have said no.

Y/N- I did many times.

Tommy- I don't think you did.

Y/N- Tommy you told the driver that you would give him a £10 if he didn't listen to me and went.

Tommy- Oh yeah... Still, it's not my fault it's the drivers.

Y/N- Sure it is.

Tommy opens the door and then you both walk through and head to the kitchen. You could see your mother standing by the oven, your father at the table, and someone was next to him but you couldn't fully see who it was.

Mother- Hello guys, you're a bit late aren't you?

Father- Can we eat now? Come sit down guys, the food smells nice.

Tommy- It does, come on Y/N.
He drags you to your seat at the table. Before sitting down you walk away from him and the table.

Y/N- ELLI, OMG YOU HERE!

Elli- Yeah I told you I would come.

Tommy- You are a day late.

Elli- And your 20 minutes late.

Mother- Okay children stop arguing let's eat.

You all sit at the table and eat the lovely meal your mother has made. It was nice and you ate it all.

***

Once you had all eaten you went into the living room to play some board games. You played frustration, uno, and shit head.

You start with frustration. As there are 5players and 4 colours there would have to be one team with 2 people so you and Elli went on the same team.

Red was Tommy, Blue your mother, yellow was your father, and you and Elli were green.

Tommy ended up killing everyone even though he had all his people out and could have chosen not to. Annoyingly your mother and father kept getting 6's and being able to get their people out. You and Elli ended up losing, this was because you couldn't get 6's and if you did Tommy would kill your people. You both may have been salty about losing.

You then played Uno, Tommy cheated the whole way by saying there were different rules, however as you both use to play when you were younger you also knew the rules and did the same as him. This meant that you won then Tommy came second. Your father came next, but your Mother and Elli's rage quitted on the game.

You then played shithead. You love playing card games. You were good at them. Elli is also good as you have taught her how to play, but you can still win her any day. You won as your last cards were 2 A's and a 10, Elli came second even though her last cards were a 9, 4, and a 7. Tommy came next his last cards were 2 4's and a 3. Your mother came next her last cards were 5,6, and 9. Your father came last his last cards were 2 2's and a 3.

***

After playing the games you all sat and watched ice age 3 together. You love this move because of buck. You then watched all the how to train your dragon's - you could say your family and Elli are addicted but let's not.