Lincoln Loud - Character information 1

Full Name: Lincoln Albert Loud

Age: 12

Homeland: Inkwell Isle

Species: Toon anthropomorphic Human

Gender: Male

Family Member(s): Lori Loud (oldest sister) Leni Loud (oldest sister) Luna Loud (oldest sister) Luan Loud (older sister) Lynn Loud Jr, (Older Sister)  Lola Loud (younger sister) Lana Loud (younger sister) Lucy Loud (younger sister) Lisa Loud ( younger Sister) Lily Loud (younger sister) Rita Loud (Mother) Lynn Loud Sr. (Father) Cuphead (Cousin) Mugman (Cousin) Elder Kettle (Grand Father)  Lucille Loud, (Loud ancestor),

Pets: Charles (dog) Cliff (cat) Geo (Hamster) Walt (Canary)

Enemies: The Devil, Dice King, Ribby and Croaks, Cagney Carnation, The Root Pack, Hilda berg, Grim Matchstick,

Friend's/Allies: Ms. Chalice, Clyde McBride, Sid Chang, Adelaide Chang, Ronnie Anne, Porkrind, etc.

Love interest: Princess Andrea Cala Maria

Like's going on wacky adventure's with his 10 sister's and his two Cousin's Cuphead and mugman. Going on a date with Cala Maria Daughter Cala Maria.

Dislikes: cuphead and mugman fighting. THE DEVIL, ETC

Backaround information: Lincoln "Linc" Albert Loud is the middle child and only son of the eponymous family on The loud house and The Cuphead Show! He love to go on amazing adventure's with his 10 sister's along with his two favorite Cousin's Cuphead and Mugman he goe's on a date with Cala Maria daughter Andrea Cala Maria.

 Lincoln Loud and His Ten's Sister's Luan, Leni, Lori, Luna, Lynn, Lucy, Lisa, Lola, Lily, and Lana. Live in Grand Father Elder Kettle Cottage With There Parent's Rita Loud and Lynn Loud Sr. and Grand Father Elder Kettle Along with There Cousin's Cuphead and Mugman.

At carnival Lincoln Loud Bump into a Girl with light blue hair which fades to purple and has one blue streak Her Name is Andrea Cala Maria is The Daughter of Cala Maria and she a Princess of the undersea Inkwell Isle.

and They Zing for the first time they meet and She Help Lincoln and his sister's along with cuphead and mugman Going on amazing Adventure's All over The Inkwell Isle.

The Devil is Going after Both Cuphead and Lincoln Loud Soul's.

Lincoln Loud go on a Date with His Girlfriend Andrea Cala Maria and Love's going on more funny zany adventure's with his 10 sister's and two cousin's cuphead and mugman All Over The Inkwell Isle's everywhere and Outsmart the Devil, But Lincoln Loud Didn't Notice That His Younger Sister Lola Loud is a Spy and Working for The Devil.