The Loud House and The Cuphead Show! Theme Song

(Mugman and Lilly Loud Flying around Cuphead Big head on an Airplane.)

Lilly Loud: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Funny Big Cuppy head ha ha ha ha!

A Netflix and Nickelodeon Serie's Opening Theme song

On a wooden crate, there is a lantern, with rolled up parchment paper, an ink well bottle, a paint brush, dice, and other stuff. And there's also a parchment paper rolled up from both sides.

With that, the map unrolls itself to reveal an isle known as the Inkwell Isles.

Luna Loud Sing: Come with me to the Inkwell Isles.

Soon, it zooms into the map.

Luna Loud: It's just off the coast maybe 29 miles

Then the map changes to the actual isle. The isle has mountains, a volcano island, a town, lighthouse, a large forest, and a pier. Along with a few smaller islands, including one that has a volcano. Flying over the island is a flying greenish yellow three headed dragon. A pirate ship, and a mermaid with an octopus on her head, wears a purple seashell bikini top, and bluish green scale. She jumps and dives into the water and she Looking for her daughter Princess Andrea Cala Maria all over the sea.

Luna Loud sing: When there's good and there's bad.

Soon, the scenery changes to a forest where an owl is standing on a tree branch.

Luna Loud sing: And then there's in-between

The owl takes flight, and flies through the forest.

Luna Loud Sing: With Cuphead, Mugman, and my bro Lincoln and my sister's.

Soon, the owl flies to a house Somewhere in the woods of the isle, there is one house that looks like a teapot with two round windows, a bluish green door, and a straw roof In front there is a stone path, a garden, a white fence around the small hill the house is on, and a goat tied by a rope outside, a well, with a tree on the right side. And there's a rock path that leads to the house.

Luna Loud Sing: You'll see what I mean.

The house begins to shake, and there's an explosion that causes the roof to pop up in the air, and lands back on the house with smoke coming out of the opening as well.

Luna Loud Sing: Ice cream and rockets.

Then, bursting through the doors and flying out of the house on Two red rocket's Are The Loud Kid's and the brothers Cuphead and Mugman.

Elder Kettle Rita Loud and Lynn Loud Sr. comes out through the busted door and shakes his cane in anger and The parent's are worrying for there kid's flying on the rockets.

Luna Loud Sing: Trouble never ends.

Then Elder Kettle Rita Loud and Lynn Loud Sr. ducks as the two rocket's with the Loud Kid's Cuphead and Mugman fly over Them.

Luna Loud Sing: What my sibing's and these ding-dongs.

They fly through the forest until they end up hitting a tree branch, and fall in some mud Leaving Lilly loud flying on the rocket having fun.

Luna Loud Sing: As they make new friends.

They look up to see Ribby and Croaks dressed in suits glaring down at The Loud Kid's and the cup brother's and swing their boxing gloves to beat them, Lynn loud jr stay behind to fight with Ribby and Croaks.