Chapter 5: Roll the Dice

Episode 5: Roll The Dice

A bright afternoon Outside The Loud Cottage House, Cuphead, Mugman and The Loud Kid's are playing together.

(Cuphead and Mugman Playing with a Tire.)

(Lincoln Loud, Lori Loud, Leni Loud, Luna Loud, Luan Loud, Luan Loud, Lynn Loud Jr, Lola Loud, Lana Loud, Lucy Loud, Lisa Loud, Lily Loud Follow After Cuphead and Mugman.)

(The ThirdTeen Kid's Laughing and they are Having a lot of fun.)

Just then Grand Father Elder Kettle Rita Loud and Lynn loud Sr. Call Out, Kid's Kid's Our Favorite Show is about to Start!

(Cuphead and Mugman, and even Lincoln and his 10 Sister's are very Excited.)

Suddenly, Grand father Elder Kettle Shouts, ''Hey!''

Then Lynn Loud Sr. Rita Loud, and Grand father Elder Kettle sticks there three head's out the window. Lynn Loud Sr: "You Kid's are not playing with Grand father kettle lucky tire again, are ya?"

Cuphead/Mugman: "Of course not, Aunt Rita Uncle Lynn and dearest Kettle," (The Boy's Fib.)

The Loud Kid's: "Of course not ,Mom Dad and dearest Grand Father Kettle," (The Loud Kid's Fib's.)

Elder Kettle Rita Loud and Lynn Loud Sr. all looks at them with a suspicious look, "Hmm..."

Suddenly, The three Adult's hears the Toon radio playing, "Live from beautiful Inkwell City..."

(Then Lynn Loud Sr. Rita Loud and Grand father Elder Kettle goes back inside.)

The Loud Kid's and the boys sigh in relief, "Phew!"

(Cuphead, Mugman, and The Loud Kid's turn their heads and gasp to see Elder Kettle's tire is rolling away and out of the gate.)

Lincoln Loud: Follow That Tire.

(Lincoln Loud run to the Gate But He Bump into Someone it was Andrea Cala Maria.)

(Lincoln loud and Andrea Cala Maria Both blushing so much and lincoln take out a hand and Andrea place her hand on lincoln hand, Lincoln pick up Andrea.)

Lincoln Loud: "We've got to stop bumping into each other like this."

Andrea Cala Maria: Oh Yeah! Sorry I was just Coming for a Vist and a tire roll past me and you bump into me!

Lincoln Loud: oh Sorry.

(The Two are about to kiss but Cuphead come to the scene and stop them from kissing.)

Cuphead: Will you two Lovebird's knock it off We got a Catch that tire!

Andrea Cala Maria: Oh Sorry about that lincoln.

Lincoln Loud: it's ok Andrea now let's get that tire.

(Lincoln loud and his sister's his cousin's Cuphead, Mugman, along with his girlfriend Andrea Cala Maria chasing the tire.)

(The announcer continues, "...it's everyone's favorite game show, Roll the Dice!")

(Cuphead, Mugman, and The Loud Kid's and there friend Andrea Cala Maria quickly chase the tire out of their home and head to the city.)

(Meanwhile, Elder Kettle turns the knob on the radio to adjust the sounding with Rita Loud and Lynn Loud Sr. sitting next to elder kettle.)