୨୧ | 01: Diluc of Mondstadt | ✩࿐

"Alright, why are you looking at me like that?" Fiery red eyes were connected to e/c ones, that belonged to a certain long-lifed cat, y/n. No one knew her real name though, since... well she's a cat. 

It was a wonderful morning... Diluc and y/n just stared at each other the latter swishing her tail slowly and letting out a small mewl.

'Master Diluc I'd like to accompany you again to Angel's Share! Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!!!'

...

"...You want to go with me again, don't you-?" Diluc asked y/n who happily purred back. The red-haired Ragnvindr managed to let out a wee- bitty smile that didn't go unnoticed by y/n. Diluc gently picked up the cat then cradled her in his strong arms, exiting Dawn Winery to start the day.

 Diluc gently picked up the cat then cradled her in his strong arms, exiting Dawn Winery to start the day

-Angel's Share-

"Why with the cold treatment~? Are you not happy to see your brother first thing in the morning?" The Cavalry Captain of the Knights of Favonius smirked at his fiery-haired half-brother who was glaring at him.

"Oh my~ my little kitten is here as well?" Kaeya eyed y/n fondly who was quietly looking at him with those big round eyes.

'Good morning Captain Kaeya!' Y/n thought, she reaaally hopes that someday she can normally talk to them and tell them that they mean a lot to y/n! Especially to Master Diluc, she owes her life to him.

"Guess what my little kitten, I had bought a present just for you." Kaeya presented out an f/c colored ribbon with a small tinkly bell in it. Awed by the soft tinking sound it emits, y/n tried to grab it, raising her paws and swishing her tail in excitement. The brothers, admittedly, found it very cute:3.

"Now let's tie it for you shall we?" Kaeya said.

"Be careful. If she ends up choking, I'll do the honors of choking you as well."

"Damn, chile- did you woke up on the wrong side of the bed-? Or worse, *le gasps* did you fell off the bed?"

"Retributio-"

"oKAy sORrY-"

:3

'I'm really glad Master Diluc allowed me to explore! I promised him to return by sunset.' y/n thought, entering Wolvendom to look for some lampgrass.

 Exploring Wolvendom wasn't always easy, hilichurls, slimes, and wolves roam the area. And wolves... scares y/n... like- a lot. There are unfortunate times when she'd encounter them. She doesn't like it when they're hungry... Just like right now, yes. This moment is a perfect example. 

Our lovely cat, y/n is perched on top of a tree waiting for those barbaric wolves to just... go away! As per usual, y/n waits, wolves would get annoyed, they'll get tired, then go away. But it's been hours and the sun is setting! Master Diluc would get angry. Like this: >:(! Y/n thought to herself.