୨୧ | 03: Alchemy, Floating Food, and the Traveler | ✩࿐

Y/n was on her daily Mondstadt adventure~! Yuh, uh- kinda Dora kinnie- n e ways, for today's stop Dragonspine!!! But in real honesty, Diluc finds it weird yet amusing for a cat to explore alone, but of course, he trusts y/n to always come back to him.

...Let's just says this bad bitch is built different✨✨✨✨ like you just need  2pc. set of Noblesse oblige-

N E W A Y S-

'A bit cold, but I can manage!' Y/n thought. Yeah, nothing sus about that at all.

As our lovely fem protag started to explore the wonders of the snowy mountain, she crossed paths with a certain Chief Alchemist of the Knights of Favonuis who was peacefully painting in his canvas. Y/n ran excitedly to surprise and greet the infamous Chalk Prince.

"Meow..!"

"Oh it's you, Dawn. How are you?" Albedo placed his palette and paintbrush  down to cradle the cat in his arms. They stared at each other for a while, y/n noticed the tired look in his kaleidoscope-like eyes making the latter concerned. 

'Mister Albedo, you're overworking yourself again, haven't you..? Please rest... if only I can say it to him directly...'

"AlbedoOOoOooO!!" A new squeaky voice entered the scene. Y/n being the curious cat she is, peeked over the Alchemist's shoulder to check out the new comers.

"Paimon, Traveler, thank you for granting my request to help me with a few trials for my experiment." Ahh, truly not only this famed Alchemist has the brains, but he also got that charming voice and face total boyfie material-

oKAY NEWAYS SO-

"It's nothing, I hope we'll be in great use for today." A young man with blonde hair and honey colored eyes said, he carries the aura of the stars. Y/n guessed that he is the Traveler. Strangely, the cat seems to have a familiar feeling about him...

"Yep, Paimon agrees! Aww, who's this cute little cat??" The floatin child asked, eyeing at the cat in pure adoration,  while the ther looked at her in pure curiosity.

"Around Mondstadt, she's known to be  called Dawn." The Chief Alchemist introduced y/n. The Traveler and Paimon's eyes widened in realization.

"You're Master Diluc's cat aren't you!?" Paimon gasped in surprise... more like in dramaticness...

"We never get to see with Master Diluc. It's nice to meet you, Dawn. I'm Aether, this is my Emergency Food-"

"Paimon is noT emergency food!! Paimon is PAIMON!!" The 'emergency food' angrily stomped and threw tantrums in the air.

'Oya?' Y/n tilted her head to the side.

Albedo just chuckled and led them to his lab. "Come on now, we should get going... Dawn are you interested to come along?" He asked.

"Meow!"

"Alright,  I'll take that as a yes." The Chief Alchemist let out a small smile and gave y/n a pet in the head.

Within the whole day, thankfullym their experiments went smoothly, a bit of explosion here and there, yes, but no one was hurt

"That concludes are experiment  for today. Thank you again for assisting me, Sucrose and Timeus was busy that's why I requested your help because when it comes to these kinds of things I always know the two of you are the best option." Albedo said, awkwardly looking at his burnout companions.

"Oh come on, Albedo. It's nothinggg.." Flattered, Paimon swayed gently through the air her ego boosting from the praised while Aether just deadpanned at her.

Y/n just sat quietly on his table like the good girl she is on the Alchemist's table, swishing her tail. A vial suddenly caught the eyes of our lovely yet very curious cat, curiosity got the best of her so she readied her stance to pounce in that interesting vial...

'It won't hurt... right...?' Y/n mischievously asked herself.

One...

Two...

Three...!

"DAWN, NO--!"

Look who has the audacity to pop out of nowhere yep that's me Dio- i mean- yep thats me tsunotaro>:))

I promise ill try to update more:')