BEN DROWNED. X. MALE READER <3

This story will be fluff :)
The reader will have a difficult time sleeping, and will ask ben if they can sleep with him, and they cuddle :)
——————————————————————————

I look at my alarm clock for what feels like the one hundredth time.
02:34
god dam it..its only been five minutes. I don't know why i can't sleep. Im warm, i'm tired, i worked all day, and i hunted for about five hours. i should be asleep right now.
I wonder if ben is asleep. Probably not. That man can sleep for thirty minutes and work all day without a struggle. It doesn't help that he's obsessed with games.. Ive never understood that. (probably because i don't play, buuuut..Its okay ).
I finally get up after about twenty minutes of pandering and thinking about embarrassing moments when i was younger, and quietly peaked out my door.
The hallway was quiet and dark, but i can definitely navigate my way through.
You see, this wasn't the first time i had to go to either ben, or eyeless jack's room to help me sleep. Ive always struggled with sleep, and ben and jack were always there for me. ( mainly ben, but well still give jack some credit)
I tip toe down the hall to bens room and pause. Should i? What if i'm bothering him. What if i annoy him?
eh.. its fine
I walk into his room, and close the door as quietly as i can, and walk over to ben. "ben" I whisper. "hey" I whisper again. Nothing. I shake him softly and he wakes up.
" what are you- oh. Its you ". " yeah- wait. WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'OH ITS YOU' ". I yell. This bitch is rude as fuck ( stupid bitch ). "SHHHH people are asleep dumbass" ben whispers while looking at me like i have three heads. "sorry, I just. I couldn't sleep again. Is it okay if i can sleep with you tonight? ". I always hated asking for help, but i sorta got used to it, as i definitely depend on ben more that i would like to admit.
" sure , i don't mind. You should just sleep with me for now on honestly. It helps me sleep better too" ben admits as if he was bragging
"..move over bitch" ben looks at me as i just killed his pet chicken. "excuse me? ".
"i said. move bitch ". I look at ben with an attitude
"i'm trying to sleep, but your dumb ass is taking up the ENTIRE bed ". Ben looks at the bed, and looks back at me. "true. anyways. Im big spoon tonight bitch". I smile. " fine by me short stack". I chuckle.
ben glares at me. " i'm literally taller than you"
"by four inches". " im still taller". "shut up, and go to sleep" I mumble as my eyes get droopy
" you started it" ben whispers. noticing my sleepy state. " goodnight sleepy head". Ben cuddles into you, Putting his head on your shoulder and wrapping his arms around you. " you really are my only weakness" you quietly giggle in a sleepy daze " of courses i am, bitch. Its ME. Im amazing "
ben huffs and cuddles into you more as his eyes get droopy
"fuck you". he whispers. " fuck you too" you whisper back
after a few minutes of comfortable silence, you fall asleep. the last thing you remember is ben whispering in your ear " love you"

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IIITTTTTT.
If you didn't, could you please tell me why so i can improve??
also, please give me requests and story ideas. even if its a simple theme, plot, or creepypasta request. I take most of them :)