Ticci Toby X Male Reader

say no to drugs guys. Unless its free :)
——————————————————————————
Y/n was running as if his life was on the line. Now, why would he do that? well. his step father decided to take a bunch of hard drugs and try to kill y/n.
now, Y/n takes a bunch of meds himself, so over the years his brain just kinda, shut down. well, emotionally shut down, He hasn't felt real emotion for a long ass time, so its not like he's scared, he just wasn't in the mood to die so he ran.
Y/n ended up running into the woods behinds his house to maybe try to lose track of his step dad, but he ended up getting lost. And dirty. And at some point he was found by this guy, sooooo, now their playing tag :)

Y/n has been running for about 30 minutes. He feet feel horrible, his legs are basically numb and his lungs are on fire. he could tell that he was about to pass out. And the guy behind him wasn't cutting him any slack.
As toby got closer to y/n, they suddenly passed out. probably from exhaustion. Toby brought you to the mansion, into his room, and put you in his clothes before setting you on his bed, making sure you were in a comfortable position, and left to go get the restraints.

Timeskip——-

Toby had grabbed the restraints and made his way upstairs. He knew you were going to wake up soon, so he made his way to his room as fast as he could without making a commotion.

Toby opened the door, making sure to close it softly, and made his way to the sleeping figure in his bed.
He then tied their arms, and legs to the bed, making sure to at least allow some movement as he didn't know if you were claustrophobic or not.

A few hours later you awoke. But what was strange was how the hell you got there, and who changed your clothes. Its not like your complaining a ton, you were surprisingly comfortable if you just get rid of the restraints on his legs and arms.

When y/n's vision cleared he immediately made eye contact with the guy that was chasing you in the woods.( im not going to add in a stutter or anything, so use your imagination)

" so, how was your little nap" Toby smiled, but it wasn't of anger, or evil intent, it was of fondness, and im pretty sure a little bit of smugness was in there too

" Um, it was surprisingly very good. I was warm, and comfortable, other than the restraints, but thats fine i guess"

You didn't know why, but you felt oddly comfortable around him. You felt like he was the type of person to listen to you vent about everything and anything, and never brush you off, or pretend to listen.

" Thats good, and sorry about the restraints, i didn't know how you would react to being in a foreign place after being chased through the woods"

You softly laughed at his comment, and asked "Well, since im awake, is it okay if you take them off?"

Toby's eyes widened in embarrassment and he quickly rushed over to your side. He then took off your leg restraints, and made his way to the too of the bed.
Toby then climbed onto the bed and reached over your head to untie your wrists.

What he didn't notice was his face mere centimeters from your neck. he also didn't notice the way his breath tickled the surface of your warm skin.