EYELESS JACK X MALE READER

This is gonna be an angst, but its gonna turn into a lime :)
——————————————————————————

I ran as fast as i can, trying to get to jack in time.  Now, you might be thinking. What the fuck is happening?  Well.. I sorta made some mean campers mad at me, and now their chasing me.. I also forgot my weapon, soooo if they reach me, i'm sorta screwed. Im very( insert body type ), so i mainly depend on my weapons.      AS I WAS SAYING
   I ran as fast as i could, trying to get to jack as fast
as i could.  

We went hunting together, but split up ti cover more ground. I was running and was close to losing them, but my happiness was ver short lived, as i trip on a root.
My ankle twists and i fall hard in the ground. making a painful grunt

The campers caught up to me, and I was terrified
They were furious, and was ready to kill me on the spot

The oldest out of the three happily began to kick and stomp on me as hard as he could ( which didn't feel good, as you could guess )   the other two were laughing loudly at my pathetic state.

I didn't move. afraid to get hurt more.  I thought joining the mansion was supposed to make things better. I thought i could avoid things like this.
I was stuck in my thought and pain until a twig snapped, and one if the campers disappeared.
the camper that was kicking me had stopped and looked around. his face filled with anger and fear.
" where did Andrew go. A-Andrew?".   a quiet laugh was heard, and the second camper was gone. 

This made the camper that was hurting me even more terrified. He began breathing heavy and sweating
" screw this, Im getting out of here".  He tried to run, but tripped and fell.  Thats when jack came out. I could tell he was angry.

The camper turned around and saw jack. "Wh-What the hell are you?".   The camper was terrified. he tried to crawl away, but was quickly stabbed in the chest by jack " You hurt him. Don't you ever touch what belongs to me". jack growled. 

now. ima admit. That was VERY hot, and even though i was hurt, I got turned on.

Jack watched the camper die, and turned around
" are you ok?" jack asked as he picked me up
" Yeah, i'm good. it wasn't that bad". I responded. still a little turned on by jacks tone from earlier.

I let jack pick me up, but was quickly met with a chuckle as he slowly dragged his hands from my lower back to my butt.
I quickly felt a shiver run up mu back and blush
Jack looked down at me with lust in his eyes

" Your very vulnerable right now. do you know that?" jack growled
my eyes widen "what?"

"were alone, you cant move fast, were in the middle of a forest that doesn't end for miles. I can overpower you in two seconds" Jack looks into my eyes and whispers "can i continue what i was doing?" ( consent is hot y'all )
I didn't trust my voice, so i shook my head yes
Jack set me into the ground, making sure to set me on his lap.

His hands began taking my pants off, making sure to touch my crotch in the process
I quietly moan as i squeeze my thighs together to try to add some friction

Jack quickly catches on and separates my legs. He takes off the rest of my clothes and looks me up and down
" stop looking, it's embarrassing " I whimper
"i'm simply admiring my meal before i devour it"

That one sentence caused my face to glow red, and my dick to twitch in anticipation
"oooooh, baby boy likes to be teased. what a dirty little pervert you are" Jack says in a voice I've never heard before

Jack covered his finger in saliva, and stuck it in my throbbing hole " Oooh, its sucking me in. I never knew my good little boy was such a slut
The sentence, and the feeling of his long finger in my ass made me moan

jack smiled, and stuck two more fingers in, trying to be patient, but still trying to speed up the process.
After a few minutes of prepping I was ready
Jack lined up with my hold and looked me in the eyes "beg"

My eyes widened, and i blushed "please"
Jack put his hand on my throat.  "i said. beg "
I moaned and whimpered out what he wanted to hear " please jack, fuck me.. Please, i beg you". Tears poured down your face. it wasn't because you didn't want him too, trust me. You definable wanted him to. it was just embarrassing to say out loud.

Jack quickly snapped his waist up and drove deep into you causing you to make a noise you never imagined making.

jack left no time for you to think, as his hand on your throat tightened to where you could still breath, but pressure was still applied. His speed was inhuman as he drive deep into you making your back arch in pleasure. 

The only thing you could mutter was a quiet "please"
"aww, little boy cant handle a little rough housing. don't worry, you'll get used to it. were gonna be here for a while" Jack growled

your eyes roll back into your head as you were lifted up against a tree. Jack began thrusting mercilessly into you as you swear he went deeper every time.
The feeling driving you crazy as he went deep into you.

the only thing you could think of was jack. He had clouded up your mind with pleasure. He began to go faster, making you moan even louder. probably to the point where people in the mansion could hear you.
You cling onto him as he stoped thrusting and began going into another position.

This time your ass was to the air, and your face was into his hoodie on the ground. You didn't even have ti to speak before he began thrusting into you.
His grip on your hips was definitely going to leave a mark. his left hand reached up from your hip and put pressure on your neck again.

" scream for me. beg for me to go faster. beg. I want you to beg me to fuck you like the dirty slut you are"
you don't know why, but that turned you on more.
you caught some breath to do as he asked " Please jack, destroy me!!  fuck me so hard the entire mansion can hear me screaming your name. Please jack!! ".

Jacks mask came off as he flipped you over, not stopping his fast thrusting, and kissed you.
he licked your bottom lip asking for permission, and you opened your mouth, letting explore your wet cavern.

After a while, you signaled him you needed air, and gasped. You were about to cum
"j-jack I-"

" its okay, you can cum. you've been a very good boy today, do ill let you"
You quietly thanked him as your cum shot out from your dick onto your chest. after you came you had tightened around jack making reach his end too

Jack snapped his hips deeper into you making you moan, as his hot liquid shot out from in shooting into you. jack pulled out slowly, laying beside you.

His hot liquid slowly pouring out of you as the woods around you smelled of sex. Both of you sweaty and tired laid down next to each other.

After a few minutes jack picked up his stuff, put on his pants, and wrapped you in his hoodie. He teleported to the mansion, walked in, and quickly went upstairs to avoid any questions

He walks up into the bathroom, makes a bath for you, cleans you up, and both of you head to bed

                            *downstairs*

Ben, Jeff, laughing Jack, Jane, and the others sat in awkward silence at what they not only heard, but had just seen.

Turns out they heard you moaning very loudly, thought you got hurt, and went to see what happened, when they saw jack absolutely demolishing your bussy😩😩

ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE FOR ME, PLEASE COMMENT IT, IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS, I WILL GLADLY MAKE A STORY FOR YOU :)

BYE BYE