Bloody Painter X Male Reader

Just a quick note. uhhh. I lowkey forgot i had this book, so to make it up to you, ima give you guys some Helen love, bc he is one of my faves and is underrated asf. 💪🏽👶

——————————————————————————

It's been a month since you joined the creepy pasta mansion, and to say you hated it would be the biggest lie in history. Everybody was inviting ( other than jeff ). that dumb whore always wants to stab you every second, but other than that, you loved it.

You also loved the fact that you and Helen were joined at the hip every second. He was the one that brought you to the mansion in the first place.

The only thing you didn't like was the strange stares and the gleam in his eyes when you looked at him. You felt like one of his victims. but its fine...he makes hot painting of you, so you didn't mind.

speaking of, you were currently getting pained for the 5th time this month.

" are you done daydreaming m/n?"
you looked at Helen embarrassed as you answered "yeah, i'm sorry, i was thinking about something"

that seemed to peak his interest as he stopped painting to look at you fully

" and what were you thinking about? You were looking at me the entire time "

your face flushed as you got caught staring

" w-well, to be honest, i was thinking about you a little. Ya know, when you brought me here, and how we've been really close, thats all "

Since you were in his room, he had his mask off, so you got to see his smile as he admired you.

You flushed from his seemingly hungry gaze and looked away.

" no need to look away darling, i quite enjoyed the eye contact. i've yet to master the beauty of them yet, so i wouldn't mind looking a little longer "

wait...DID HE JUST SAY DARLING?

Your eyes widen as you somehow turn more red. The amusement on Helen's face was very obvious, and you could tell he liked making you red.

" W-well, i get a little nervous when you stare " you muttered

At some point Helen had not only turned his entire body to you, but he had gotten a lot closer as he put his hand on your upper thigh and leans close to whisper

" and why would my darling be nervous from eye contact with me? "

as he whispered in your ear, you could feel his minty breath tickle your skin, making goosebumps appear, and your hairs to stand

At this point you were at a loss of words, so you took action in your own hands with confidence that came out of gods fucking asshole, and inch closer to feel his upper arms

Helen's eyes widen slightly, then he smirks.

" Is my darling getting handsy? I don't remember giving you permission "

you stoped abruptly to take a second to process the fact that your best friend, ( who is hot as fucking hell ) just pulled out the permission card when his hand is practically on your dick

as you were processing, Helen took the chance to grab your jaw, and kiss you. Making you gasp in surprise, he inserted his tongue into your mouth. making sure to feel and mark every nook and cranny when you began kissing back.

At some point he roughly bit your bottom lip making you moan, surprising you and Helen.

He smirked at you then threw you over his shoulder, making sure to feel your ( PHAT ) ass as he walked over to his bed and threw you onto it

Taking no time to get to work, he quickly and swiftly ripped off your shirt and pants leaving you in your boxers exposed.

After that he took off his clothes so that both of you were in boxers. The air in the room was thick. the energy he gave off was not the gentle and quiet Helen you portrayed him ass. you could tell right away that he was the top. There was no way in hell you could control him, as he had total control of your entire body at this point.

Helen on the other hand was enjoying the view, making sure to remember every single part of your body. when he looked down though, he saw how hard you had gotten and chuckled.

" Is my beautiful darling getting exited? we haven't even began yet "

Before you could respond, he shoved his fingers into your mouth making you suck and lick them so that he could prepare you.

As you were busy with his fingers, he began to teas you as he softly ran his other hand along your body, making you shiver and moan at the feeling of his cold fingertips on your warm body.

After a while, he deemed his fingers wet enough as he tool them out and ripped your boxers off, leaving you bare.

He began to slowly circle around your entrance, teasing you more. you got impatient and bucked your hips towards his fingers, but when you did he pulled away.

" na-ah, you have to beg for it darling~ "

At this point you were fed up and wanted your ass absolutely railed by him, so you complied with no hesitation

" please Helen, fuck me, make sure i cant walk anymore. I cant wait any longer " you wined

He complied as he stuck his fingers into your hole, making sure to scissor you to make sure he could fit. when he moved his fingers up, he felt a soft spot, making your moan loudly and bucking your hips.

He chucked at your face when he pulled them out, only to take off his boxers to reveal his dick.

"Holly fuck" you murmured

He seemed to hear you as his smile widened, looking at like his prey, he slowly pushed half in, then slammed the rest into you, making you arch your back in pleasure when he began brutality fucking you.

He then grabbed both of your wrists to hold them above your head, he leaned in and began kissing you rough and filled with pure desire and lust.

The other hand was on your waist, digging so hard you we're definitely going to have bruises later. That didn't come across your mind though, as he had found the soft spot again, making your mind go blank, and your moans get louder.

As you tightened around him from the pleasure, Helen groaned lowly in your ear making you tighten around him. he began picking up the pace. Then the hand that was on your wrists, went to your neck as he squeezed. You could still breathe, but you had some difficulty. That somehow turned you on even more, as at this point you were a mess.

Your face red, covered in tears, your mouth gaping open with drool dripping out, your tongue making its way out of your mouth as he was going so hard you couldn't even think anymore. The only thing you could think of was the pure bliss you were in as you were drowning in pleasure.

Then you felt the familiar feeling in your lower stomach as you were reaching your climax fast and hard. You got extremely tight around him making his climax begin to creep up as-well.

" pl-pleSe, jhust, god- Can i cu-cum please Helen!! " you begged as he pounded into you harder

" go ahead darling, im-ah close too "

A few more thrusts later, and you both reached your high together. you felt his hot cum filling you up, making your insides warm, as your cum shot out onto your stomach.

He began slowing down, letting the both of you ride your high out. leaving himself fully in you still he moved the both of you to where he was laying comfortably next to you with his arms wrapped around your waist.

" Ill clean you up darling, you can rest now "

Your vision began to fade as the last thing you heard was

" I'll love you always darling. You'll always be my inspiration and muse"

——————————————————————————

Sooooo. i hope my apology was good 💪🏽👶

BYEREEE