{2: always here}

The group finished their interview set after filming the show. Now all that was left scheduled for the day was dance practice. The seven boys sat and waited for the instructor. She arrived just on time and directed them to a formation. It was no secret that dancing was Ni-ki's speciality. He got the routine in half the time every one else did. He would help those who struggled alongside the instructor so they could get it down faster.

"Sunoo hyung." Ni-ki called out softly seeing the blonde frustrated. "Hmm?" The one called looked to his direction with a pout displayed. "Watch me carefully okay? I'm going to explain it slowly."

Ni-ki then got in position, "left foot up first then the right, okay? As you're doing that then put your arms around to your chest like this. Now put your left arm down while holding your neck with the right one. As you're doing this bring your right leg up and pop your hips. Better?"

Sunoo took his turn to copy these instructions. He replayed Ni-ki's words in his head until he felt he got the basis down. "Good job!" Ni-ki cheered when he saw his teammate doing the routine correctly. Sunoo felt a sense of pride shoot through him as he got an approval from the maknae.

"I'm going to get check on Jake hyung now, bye." Ni-ki notified before leaving to the other side of the room. Sunoo just watched his figure leave before turning to face the mirror and doing the chorus routine over and over until he was confident in it.

The instructor had them run through what they learned today a few more times before ending practice. A few hours had passed by without them realizing.

"I'm so hungry." Sunoo mumbled to himself as he rubbed his stomach. "You're always hungry." Ni-ki chuckled from beside him. Sunoo just scoffed, "Sorry its because I love food. I love it more then you actually." The older teased. "Hey!" Ni-ki brought an arm to his chest and let out a dramatic gasp.

"Yeah I'm also starving. What do we want to eat guys?" Jungwon chimed in and announced to the rest of the group. "Ramen" Jake and Heesung said at the same time which made the others laugh. "Ramen it is." Jungwon agreed whilst they all kept walking to the cars taking them back the dorm.

This time Heesung, Ni-ki, Jake, and Sunghoon we're in one car while Jay, Jungwon, and Sunoo took the other.

Sunoo sat in the front while the other two took the back seates. It was peaceful until he heard giggles in a whisper. Looking in rear view mirror they were cuddling but also bickering playfully. No doubt there was something going on. Sunoo smirked at their closeness. He believed they didn't know it themselves but they were definitely growing feelings. They do things on and off camera that no 'friends' would do.

The thing about Enhypen was Sunoo is the only one open about his sexuality. He admitted to being bi with a preference of men when the members asked him about it one day. Thankfully none of them we're repulsed by the information. But observing the other members, Sunoo firmly believe he's not the only one who'd kiss and grow feelings for another guy. Maybe it was because they're around each other 24/7 that the closeness and need for affection is influencing their usual preferences but either way, its not straight in the slightest.

Shortly, they arrived at their dorms. Evryone hopped out and went inside. Heesung and Jake volunteered to make ramen since they suggested it. Sunoo immediately went to his bed and layed down. He didn't think he would be this tired but here he was, not even having the energy to bicker with Ni-ki about who washes up first. So, the maknae took this opportunity to go in the shower first and take his turn.