{6: truth or dare}

"Lets all play truth or dare!"

Jungwon stopped attacking Sunoo and straddled him, looking towards their hyung in confusion. "Thats random." But they all couldn't help but laugh a little. "I'm down." Jay abruptly stood up which brought attention to him. He smirked and caught Jungwon's gaze almost as if they were silently agreeing to an unannounced contest. The leader got off Sunoo and nodded, "me too."

"Okay so that just makes the others?" Heesung looked around the room and was satisfied that the remaining members nodded as well. Sunoo whined towards Jungwon and made grabby hands. "You big baby," the younger scoffed but regardless still pulled him off the floor.

"Thanks." Sunoo gave a sassy hair flip and joined the others who were already seated in a circle. "Hold on." Heesung stood up and ran to the kitchen for a moment. No one would be shocked to see the order they sat in, going: Heesung, Jay, Jungwon, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Ni-ki, and Jake.

Heesung quickly came back with shot glasses in one hand and Soju in the other. The hyung line instantly cheered but the maknae line groaned. Not only are they chaotic when they start drinking, but they have to sit and watch them while they can't have any. "I don't think this is smart." Jungwon pursed him lips together and spoke in a disapproving tone. "Why? Because you can't have any?" Sunghoon teased. The leader rolled his eyes and tried not to visbily sulk.

"I want some..." Ni-ki grumbled at the sight. Sunoo was still mad at the maknae but felt like responding anyways, "Absolutely not! You're a baby." The blonde brought his hand up to pet the others hair to go along with his playful remarks. Ni-ki brushed the youngers hand off in annoyance, "am not!" Sunoo wasn't going to say much more, he was afraid one wrong move will tick off the time bomb sitting beside him.

The four older ones poured a shot and did cheers before chugging it. "Yknow I'm practically an adult." Sunoo pouted knowing he turned the legal age next year.

"Here...just don't get drunk." Sunghoon handed him a glass. The other two maknaes watched in envy. There was nothing special about alcohol in their opinion, it didn't taste good and had bad side effects. But the others looked cool doing it so, might as well?

Sunoo made a disgusted face when tasting the libation but drank it anyways. "Okay lets get started guys!" Heesung quickly got the attention of everyone. "I'll go first of course! And to spice it up we have to ask one of the two people sitting across from us and if we don't wanna answer a truth we have to do an even worse dare. Got it?" Some grumbled at the change in rules but accepted regardless.

"I'll go first! Okay, Sunghoon," Heesung lifted his eyebrow with a smirk, almost as if he had been waiting for this moment since announcing the game. "Truth or dare?" The famous question had Sunghoon pondering what to choose. "Knowing you...I'll go with truth, nice try though." Heesung scoffed and took a second to think of a good question. "Alright. Is it true you voted me off in I-land?"

Everyone in the room laughed at the dumb question. "Seriously hyung? Who would vote you off? We all wanted you on our team to get a higher score." Jungwon spoke up and laughed along with the rest. Ni-ki suddenly felt awkward since he did indeed vote Heesung off once. Not because he wasn't good, but out of spite to keep his own center position. At the time it seemed he was the only one who would do such a thing. You can't blame him though, boy was only fourteen and in middle school.

"No, its not true." Sunghoon shook his head and let a smile take over from the silly question. "Okay my turn!" Jay announced and waited for everyone to quiet down. "Sunoo, truth or dare?" The blonde hummed as he mentally chose an answer. "Truth."