{3: seasaw game}

Sunday was more of a rest day and the group was thankful. Though, they still had a little bit of work to do. Todays schedule consisted of broadcasts and interviews in the evening. It gave them half of the day to do whatever.

Sunoo woke up followed by Ni-ki. Despite their episode in the night their sleep after was calm and peaceful.

"Feeling better?" The older asked as the two faced each other still laying down. "Mhm" Ni-ki hummed and kept his eyes locked on Sunoos. "Thank you, again."

"Its no problem, I'm always here for you." Sunoo's smile was assuring and sweet. It melted the heart of the makae. "Morning cuddles? We can stay in bed for a few more minutes hyung." Ni-ki suggested as he hoped for an agreeing answer.

"I would never say no," Sunoo giggled and opened his arms for an embrace by the younger. Ni-ki instantly rushed to hug the blonde. Both felt at ease and warm in the embrace. They stayed in that position for the next couple of minutes. Being that close reminded them of a safe place within each other.

Everyone in the group knew they were asleep and cuddling together but Jake thought it was time he should get them up for the day. He slowly crept open the door and layed eyes on the pair laying peacefully.

"Time to wake up guys." He notified softly, laughing when Ni-ki snapped his head to the voice and instantly frowned. "But I was comfortable." The makenae protested.

"Well we can't stay in bed for forever." Sunoo just untangled himself from the whining blonde and got out of bed. He thanked Jake before getting a shower and changing for the day. Ni-ki was about to do the same before Sunghoon entered the room looking upset.

"I'm going to approach you first Nishimura. Tell me, do you like Sunoo?" Ni-ki on the other side of the room grew flustered at the sudden question. He looked down shyly and thought for a moment.

"Do I like my hyung?" The main dancer was in a dilemma. He knew he likes Sunoo as more than a friend but he's too afraid to label the feelings he has.

"I don't- I don't know." Ni-ki admitted as he finally brought his head up to look Sunghoon in the eyes. "You don't know?" The older cooked an eyebrow and let out a small scoff. "We've talked before but it's clear Ni-ki. You may not know, but I know."

The Japanese boy stood confused at how someone else could know his own feelings better then his own self but here we are. "The way you look at and tease him to cover up your thoughts, just admit it. Because if you don't like Sunoo then I'm making a move."

" I joined I-land when I was in middle school and I've never had feelings beyond what Sunoo makes me feel, everything else was a minor crush. I can't be gay though, right? I've never liked...a boy. Plus he doesn't like me back so I feel labeling my feelings are pointless. I don't want to. This is just so new and confusing to me." Ni-ki started to tense up.

"I understand that, which is why I'm being patient. But figure yourself out first or I'm doing something soon. I don't think you'd like the results." Sunghoon turned around and opened the door before leaving. The younger stood with mixed feelings alone in the room. He sat down and rested his head in his hands. That is until a not so bright idea popped into his head. You know, because doing the opposite of what Sunghoon said would be a good idea.

"Okay I'm out! Your turn." Sunoo announced walking in their shared room after he saw Sungoon leave. The Japanese male didn't even acknowledge Sunoo before walking passed him to the shower. "Hm...weird." The blonde just looked to the door while drying his hair in confusion.

The group collectively ate breakfast and split to do whatever they wanted. Jungwon and Heesung were playing computer games while Jake and Sunghoon argued over what to watch on the TV. Sunoo went back to his room finding Ni-ki in his own bed looking at his phone.

Sunoo climbed the latter to the top bunk and smiled, "Lets watch a kdrama!"

Ni-ki didn't seem to like that suggestion. The boy gave Sunoo an annoyed look before laying down and facing away from the one talking to him. Sunoo frowned and poked his leg, "Ni-ki?"

Still no response. So, the older climbed onto the bed and onto Ni-ki, taking his phone away and turning it off. "Hey!" The younger whined. "Why are you being so moody? Its like one minute you'd die for me and the next I'm your worst enemy." Sunoo doesn't know where he got this sudden confidence boost to speak his mind. I mean he's strandling the younger, something he'd never think to do.

"Forget it." Ni-ki pushed Sunoo off of him and climbed down the later and left the room. Sunoo's head hit the ceiling when being pushed and he let out a yelp. The blonde held his head where the pain was and looked down. His eyes teared up because he thought him and the maknae were finally getting closer beyond being friends. That they would get out of this friends to enemies faze and that Ni-ki would stop randomly ignoring him.

Either way, the day continued on. The tension between Sunoo and Ni-ki remained. What broke the hearts of everyone was their time in the dressing room.

"Okay the last thing is your hair." The stylist informed Sunoo while she grabbed a flat iron. Making away around his head to straighten the hair peices, Sunoo let out a cry. "Ow stop!"

This grabbed the attention of everyone in the room. "Whats wrong?" Jungwon asked while making his way over. "What did I do?" The stylist started panicking she hurt the idol and would get fired.

"M-my head-" Sunoo's voice started shaking and he was so close to crying from the pain. "I-it hurts." He reached his arm up to caress the spot on his head in hopes it would soothe the pain. "What happened?" Sunghoon asked from across the room clearly worried.

Sunoo immediately looked at Ni-ki like he was trying to communicate through eye contact. He mumbled, "I was pushed ealier."

"What? Pushed? By who?" Jungwon was angry their member faced such treatment. "It doesn't matter, we don't have time to discuss this. Just please don't tug on that peice, okay?" Sunoo shot Ni-ki a glare before talking to the stylist. The boy sunk in his seat, realizing he was responsible for the pain caused to his hyung.

I'm having too much fun writing this story

Pls vote <3