Teaser

Warning: Mature Content

Men from Hell Series No. 3
Dark Aris Vergara's story

-

If there's one thing Dark Aris Vergara values, it'll be his professionalism. He possesses well-established principles no one could ever move, not even God himself.

As a psychiatrist, he had encountered thousands of awful traumas, excruciating miseries, and unimaginable tragedies, all of which he handled with pure professionalism. Until he witnessed something he had never seen before... the act of suicide happening right in front of his eyes!

He knew he had to do something. So as a decent human being, he tried to save her. Little did he know, saving her marks the beginning of his damnation.

Fayven Leone Mojica is misery itself, she is the definition of tragedy, a vulnerable girl who needed saving, yet managed to single-handedly demolish Dark Aris Vergara's well-established principles.

Dark Aris knew it was wrong, but never in his life had he tasted something as divine as this. They were right, the best fruits are forbidden. And now that he got a taste of it, he no longer knows how to stop.

She needed saving. He needed more of her. He was supposed to save her from insanity, but she ended up becoming his hysteria, his madness... his obsession.

She became the psychiatrist's insanity.

-

Trigger Warning: Mentions of sexual abuse, depression, & suicide