Part 1

Mr. Worldwide and his Mrs.

Y/n woke up in a hurry "oh no I'm late for college"

That's right, IM Y/N, 19 AND I GO TO A PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITY.

I'm the smartest student, but I'm late today. "I don't know what made me wake up late" y/n said as she grabbed a piece of raw bread and went flying out the door, she ran to the bus stop and got there in time. She sat in her seat and started thinking about her dream "Huh I had a very weird dream, there was this man who was in a suit staring at me with guilt in his eyes, who was he??" y/n said as she looked at the clouds.

Y/N was like no other she enjoyed things that normal people didn't, she liked watching and talking to the clouds, doesn't engage much in social media or phones, she LOVES nature and HATES people with an attitude.

Everyone stared at her since she was pretty with just an outfit she threw on in a hurry

"Oh we are here", she said as she got out the bus, everyone greeted her including the teachers, she was the smartest so everyone knew her, she doesn't like to brag about it and was humble, unlike her bully

That's right, meet Riley, Y/N's rival, Riley was pretty, rich, smart and goes to parties and was very weird with her interests unlike Y/N who was poor.

Y/N entered the class with a smile in her face, but everyone didn't greet her this time she was confused but she peeked at the students as they were talking about something, so she took out her phone (iPhone 13) and checked the class chat, apparently everyone was speaking about a party that Riley was hosting for her birthday, everyone was invited even the poor like Y/N, she was confused but she thought it was nice of Riley to have done that, but as she was not good and not interested with parties, she didn't really want to go but her one and only friend Jared convinced her to come to the party.

The party was at 8pm the same day so she picked out a gorgeous dress from her wardrobe and put it on, she grabbed her fake chanel designer bag (the only fake one she has) and went to the party, everyone was staring at Y/N as she entered, everyone was astonished by her beauty, but Riley was not having it, she ran to Y/N and took the chanel bag and shouted "it's fake" but no one didn't care, Riley's blood was boiling, she pulled Y/N to the corner and said "YOU BITCH This is my party loser, how dare you steal the spotlight" Riley saud as she poured the drinks on her, Y/N screamed and said to Riley, "you are nothing but a jealous person Riley, remember when we were friends " she said as tears escaped her eyes.

Riley said "I was not friends with a loser like you" "And now you're stealing my day??? Get out NOW" Y/N's heart broke as she heard that, she ran from the place and went to the bathroom, she cleaned herself up and layed on the bathroom floor, crying.

She then washed her face again, and went to the party but while taking the direction outside she bumped into a hot guy and fell on top of him, she stayed like that for a while with a shocked face and then got up and said "o-oh- i-i-m s-s-or- he cut her off and said "I don't need your sorry" and fixed his suit and walked away while hitting her shoulder.

Y/N said under her breath "look at his attitude ugh" she doesn't judge people easily but he was easy to judge for her.......

And that's how it all began.

-
©