Part 6

Mr and Mrs. Cole look who's here!!!

Dylan? And who's tha- Y/N?!?!?

.

Mr. And Mrs. Worldwide Part 6

"Y/N? It's been so long sweetie, how were you all these days, We've been missing you so bad that you dad even refused to eat until finding where you went I'm glad your fine sweetie pie"

"Mom, Dad IM SORRY. I'm sorry for all those misunderstandings and I'm sorry for running away, and Dylan.......
I love you and thank you for bringing me back to my original form and making me one with my family again I don't know how to thank you. I'm super grateful."

"Now that you're all together now how about planning for our engagement"

"DYLAN?!?!?"

"Oh you silly girl, you know there's still time for that, perhaps we can consider your wedding right after you complete your college"

"Mrs. Cole is right, overall we should complete any of our studies before planning for such a commitment."

"Mhm~ You're right my hero"

"Btw, mom here's my number. So you can call me whenever you want, and again sorry for my immatureness"

"Sweetie you know it wasn't your fault, c'mon would you have punished your child if the same thing happened to them?"

"Yes, cause I'd be mad" (oh yeah I'm not like other girls) (you would also shove them down a wall wouldn't you)

"Well you do you sweetie who am I to interfere"

"Well Dylan will we be off now?"

"Yup we will be"

"And how can I repay you? For this incredible work?"

"Well if I must say...... How about *"

"W-w-what"

What would've Dylan possibly said to Y/N that kept her stuttering?? Find out, in the next chapter of Mr and Mrs. Worldwide!

-
©