Part 2

Then she remembered the guy from her dream looked similar to him........
.
.
.
.

She left the building petrified, "did she really forget when we were friends in pre school?" "She's the only one who helped me from my abuse........" Thought flooded in her mind as she left to her house "did she really not like me" tears running down her face she ran to her house. She went to her bed and cried till her eyes went red, she didn't even change into her PJ's, but she heard her phone ringing, she picked it up it was Jared, she picked up with hesitation.

Y : "Hello?"
J : "Y/N, listen to me I didn't mean-"
Y : "I know Jared, you didn't probably expect that, but what will I ever do Ive been suffering my whole life"
J : "I know but still- see.... I feel you pain"
Y : "I don't know about you but I've been going through a lot...... But anyways thanks for checking up"
J : "Anything"
Y : "Bye"

She changed into her PJ's, she felt like fainting by all that crying, you see her childhood was like no other, she suffered so much in such a small age, she got abused if she didn't do her chores, her dad was an alcoholic and abused her, her mom was a narcissist, she hated them, she deserved better she thought, she escaped thier house when she joined University, they still try to contact her, but she decided not to reach to them at all.......

But Riley when they were in pre school was her get away, she loved Riley so much since she made her think someone liked hanging out with her, but Riley starting hating her, and y/n has no idea why. But why Riley started hating her was a different story.

Riley's childhood;
She was rich, pretty, smart and basically had everything, she even had a smart friend, but it all went downhill when her parents started bashing her, "your grades need to improve" "you hangout with that smart girl don't you? "Learn from her" "your not worth it" "That girl is better than you" all those things made Riley jealous of Y/N and stop hanging out with her, everyone in school adored Y/N for her grades and looks, Riley then started hating Y/N and her attention she got, that's how the story of Riley and Y/N started.
.
.
.
.

Y/N started to take watch things on her phone and fell asleep with the phone in her hand, they next day she woke up really early, but she didn't know what to do at early in the morning so she started watering her plants and cooked something for the first time, and her hands were magic, she cooked a delicious meal (even Gordon Ramsay wouldn't compare to her) and took her bag and went early to the bus station, while crossing the road she saw a car racing towards her her heart was racing but the car stopped right in front of her.

she yelled "WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU SPEEDING?" and they guy who was in the car came out and said "could you please move out of my way?" She wanted answers so she shouted again "PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION FIRST" (she won't shout at anyone like this but she just had to now....) But then Y/N looked at his again and realized he was the guy she bumped into from the party, she murmured to herself "Oh I should've guessed with his attitude" The guy repeated "can you please move from this place?" Y/N finnally have up and said "FINE I WILL" and moved away. The guy thought to himself "wow she's bold and brave" and smiled to himself.....

Y/N got in the bus and started daydreaming about quirky stuff she'd do, and then she thought of him from before, she hated him so much she wanted to kill him...... But she hesitated in getting mad, and when she reached to the university she saw the same car parked, she was confused, but she didn't think much of it, but she walked into class thinking it'll be a normal day.

But she entered class to a disaster, everyone laughed at her instead of greeting her, she felt wierd, and then Dylan stepped in front of the class and said "pretty funny isn't it guys????" Y/N turned over to see the guy from this morning and said "y-you-u-u?" And he said "Yes ME" Apparently he said EVERYONE in the class about this morning, but Y/N didn't care about things like this because she's a bookworm, so she just went to her seat and took out her books.

But she doesn't notice how messed up her life will be because of him.

-
©