quick author's note!

Hello, my wonderful readers!

So, as usual, I got a new fanfic idea!

(...i actually have a ton in my head, but i'm figuring out how to get them all down... why do i partially feel like i'm trying for the wattpad record of most stories? is there like a limit of how many stories you can do? because i just keep getting ideas and all that jazz)

And yes, if you read all the description, I have been watching a little too much "Princess Diaires" lately. But I have my reasons!

1. I think this is the role Julie Andrews did that was the best. No one else could've done Queen Clarisse as well as she did. 

2. Mia is iconic. 

3. QUEEN CLARISSE IS BEST QUEEN! (there's a reason we all love the Disney grandmothers)

4. Clarisse x Joe is one of my Disney OTPs. I was internally screaming when I saw them get married because my ship had sailed!

5. Joe is also iconic.

So yeah, and I've been reading a ton of #princessmarinette stories, and I was like, "Let's jump onto this train!"

Only I've added... how do I say this... my own little spin on not only "Princess Diaires" but also #princessmarinette. 

Yes, I'm twisting two things at the same time. *bows*

And it is a miraculous AU, it's essentially just the civilian side of the show (and it's just adrienette, sorry marichat and ladynoir fans... and you know... the handful of ladrien fans). But on the plus side, Lila doesn't exist, Emilie does, Gabriel is a good parent. 

Chloe's still Chloe. 

Alya's gonna be busy doing a... i guess a gaming vlog or something. IDK, I still want her to be the blogger of the friend group, but without Ladybug, there isn't really a purpose for a Ladyblog... i'll think of something, though! 

The Adrienette gets REAL in this. 

I desperately wanna put Queen Clarisse into this story but I'm not, but hopefully there'll be a character in here with the awesomeness that is Clarisse. 

And most of the etiquette and customs and rules and stuff like that were based off of the British royal family rules and customs... and etiquette. Mostly because I've been strangely invested in their family rules for some reason. 

(also I kinda wanna see Adrienette's reactions to some of the bizarre rules that the actual British royal family has, like no garlic at dinner, no touching the Queen's purse, don't even hold hands in public, etc.)

So yeah, stuff happens, we'll get (hopefully good) small tributes to Clarisse and Joe because they're the best two characters of Princess Diaries in my opinion, please keep in mind I've only been really watching the first movie lately, Genovia doesn't exist sadly, but I'm working on a fancy kingdom name (although it might end up being two for reasons I won't explain yet. You have to read to see it), enjoy!

~girl_of_many_worlds