For the first time in a while, Marinette and Adrien had a free afternoon.

"That sounds cool," Alix said at lunch. "So you two doing anything special or..."

"I'm not actually sure," Marinette replied. "I guess it's been a little while. I was just thinking of snuggling up and watching some movies."

"You sure you don't want your future husband with you?" Alix teased, making the joke quiet enough that only the three of them heard.

"We're really not trying to think about that," Adrien pursed his lips together.

"Not trying to think about what?"

The trio looked up at Alya staring at them.

"What are you not trying to think about?" she asked.

"Nothing!" Adrien quickly squeaked. "So... uh... Marinette... good for this afternoon?"

Marinette quickly nodded to avoid suspicion, hoping Alya wouldn't be too surprised that they were spending another afternoon together. It wasn't like they'd been doing it for almost a month now.

Alya eventually just rolled her eyes and walked away.

"She seems a little cold," Alix commented.

"It's because we keep disappearing," Marinette sighed. "And I'm pretty sure some of the rules are setting her off as well, like no social media."

"Now that's tough," Alix agreed. "So are you two really hanging out after school?"

The duo shared a look.

"I was a little interested in your idea of snuggling and movies," Adrien grinned.

"Just remember the popcorn," Marinette giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Glad you could make it," Marinette said. "Welcome to my crazy corner."

"Lots of pink, I like it," Adrien grinned. He'd gotten out of his jeans and changed in sweatpants and wore a light green T-shirt.

And yes, he'd remembered the popcorn. He'd brought like six bags full.

Marinette scooted over to give him room. She had also changed, now in her pink polka dot sweats and white tank top. She'd also taken out the pigtails, letting her hair fly free, and she'd put on a pair of thick socks with little ladybugs on them.

"Wow," Adrien said.

"What?" Marinette asked, suddenly feeling self-conscious, a small lock of hair falling in front of her face.

"I don't think I've ever seen you with your hair down before," he said, tucking the hair behind her ear. "You should do it more."

She blushed hard.

"So what do you wanna watch?" she asked, trying to change the subject.

"I'm not really sure," he replied. "I mostly watch stuff like anime and all that. Did you have any ideas?"

"My plan was just to watch Disney movies, I guess," Marinette shrugged.

"I like that plan," Adrien grinned, and Marinette felt her cheeks pink a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette kept staring into the mirror, twisting a lock of hair around her finger.

Sure, Adrien had seemed really reassuring about her letting her hair loose, but it was Alya she was worried about.

Alya was already hot on her trail.