ii

shit.

I mean it's an open audition so anyone can come in right? Eren more than likely won't JD. Now that I think of it Jean is auditioning too, maybe they'll get Kurt and Ram since they are the jackass they are.

Signing as I make my way towards the cafeteria to get lunch I run into a familiar face, "ARE YOU READY FOR AUDITIONS?" and there's Sasha for you. She's been with me through everything, the loss of my mother, the depression that followed and helps me at my low points. I couldn't ask anyone for a better best friend.

"Of course, been practicing for weeks now!" I reply. Sasha wants to go for Martha, not typical for her but she thinks the school should allow it.

(quick note: yes i know Martha is played by a typically "bigger" person but i am choosing to not do that. i personally don't like the sigma it gives and would rather have it play on Sasha's tendency to eat a lot rather. please don't come for me lol)

"Of course I know I'm going to get Martha. I've already memorized all her lines!" "That's the sprit, at least you're confident." I do have confidence but when it comes to auditions it's a whole other story. Just the fact I have to sing in front of 3 people then wait for hours to see if I get called back is terrifying.

Sasha and I made quick talk while walking to eat. I grabbed pizza and a apple while she got some chicken tenders and tater tots. She was currently talking about her math test when all of a sudden it hit me.

"We have a test today?" I say interrupting her. She gives me a quick nod telling me that we in fact did have a test. Fuck me. "Fuck me" The moments those words left my mouth I knew it was a mistake. "I've been trying for years but someone is abstinent." God can't him and his horse face mind his own business. One day. One day without having to deal with any of his remarks is what I ask for.

"who told you that?" It was none of his business wether or not I was but just the thought of him knowing that kind of information haunted me. "Your face, you're the virgin till I die type" Excuse me? Scrunching up my eyebrows in a confused glances towards his direction he quickly adds, "unless you aren't, which in that case..." Before he could even finish I get up and walk away. I have a test to deal with, not Jeans antics.

While walking down the halls I make my way to my math professors room. Giving him a quick nod I walk up to him. "Is it okay if I study in here?" nodding yes I walk to my seat and began looking over my notes. Between the sin, tan, and cos plus the inverses for those I lost quickly. Hearing loud footsteps enter I look up to see Eren. Since we both are going for number one it means we both are in the most advanced classes. If he knew i was struggling with something as simple as this he would laugh in my face. Signing as I admit defeat to this and turn to the next page of notes which expands the csc, cot, and sec forms.

"you've been staring at that page for 5 minutes now. Are you dumb or something" Looking up to see his face I immediately regretted it. Look I might hate Eren but he was hot. With his semi long hair in a small bun and eye bags galore I felts myself staring. He must've noticed because he smirked at me "Take a picture, it'll last longer" without thinking my response to that was "you were staring at me first, why don't you take a photo then" rolling my eyes I looked down at my page again. "gladly. might be useful later" God all boys are the same. All they think about is Boobs and Cars and if they are getting laid by the end of the week.

Groaning as I get up to make my way to the bathroom I turn around to see Eren staring at me still. "why do you keep looking at me?" this man was getting on my last nerve of the day. One more word from him and I might implode. He didn't reply to me as I walk out the door to the bathroom. Making my way towards the mirror I look and see my reflection looking back. The full blank stare I give back to myself is all I need to know that I am extremely tired. Quickly putting my hair into a bun (or leaving it be) I hear the bell ring meaning that 6th period had started. I take my seat which is right next to Eren, hence why he was sitting next to me earlier, and infront of Jean.

As the students file in I quickly take notice on how everyone looked fearful for this test. once the 2nd bell ran meaning that class had started Mr. Pixis handed out the test.

_____________________________

To skip the details I feel like I did pretty well And with that I make my way to my 7th period, theater. As I enter the auditorium I see many familiar faces, Connie, Sasha, Armin, and so on. I make my way towards my seat and prepare myself for Mr.Smiths daily speech.

"Okay guys, auditions are today and so I wish you all the best of luck and make sure to fill out a audition form" and with that he quickly ran off to help the lighting department with the board system. Making my way up towards the stage I take one and sit back down down.
_____________________________

A/N: short chapter
don't wanna write
that much today due
to it being my only
day off in months
but wanted to get this
out! next chapter will be
extra long , promise!!