suddenly the world seems quiet (Rick)

(SMUT FOR ONE AND ALL)

"Maybe leaving would be better." I look back at Daryl, as he frowned. "Why would you say that?" I look back at the graves of Abraham and Glenn. "Because this isn't what I want anymore. I can't do this, Daryl. I just want to get out of here." I sighed, as I looked down at my feet. "Don't leave because of him, y/n. Negan won't tear this group apart." I turn and hug him tightly, "He already has." I whispered, as I pull away and I walk off towards the gates. "Don't tell Rick that I've left. Do that for me." He watched me, as the gates opened up and I walked out of Alexandria. I ran off into the woods, I didn't know where I was going but I knew I had to stop Negan. I wouldn't stop until he was dead. As the hours went by, I felt exhausted. I was so close to the sanctuary. "Bosses orders, man. Get the girl and keep her alive." I hide behind the tree, as I heard two of them talking. "I don't see why we have to get this little bitch, anyway." I rolled my eyes, as I turned slightly so they couldn't see me. I felt someone press up against me, as my heart dropped and a hand went over my mouth. As the two men left, I slowly turn around to see Rick. "What the fuck are you doing out here?" He glared at me, as I push him back. "I'm going to kill that asshole for everything he's done." He shook his head, "That ain't how we do it, y/n. We don't play dirty like that." I look at him, almost annoyed. "You did this to me, Rick. You made me a fighter. Fuck you."

"We had a plan. We follow the plan, we don't go off course because you're pissed off." I look away, as he grabbed onto my arm. "Come on." I shove my arm back, "Don't fucking touch me." He sighed deeply. "What is this for, y/n? Why are you being such a brat?" I shrugged, "Did you forget that our friends got killed? Our family? Or is that just another thing you've forgotten about?" He pinned me back against the tree. "I never forget. But we all have to move on." I take a shaky breath, as he smirked. "What's wrong, darlin'? You like being this close to me?" I shoved him back, he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. "No touching, baby. That ain't fair." Why was I so sexually attracted to him? He was beyond hot, but also double my age. "Rick, stop." I whispered, as he looked into my eyes. "Why do you think I've kept you at home?" I was confused, "Why?" His eyes softened. "I need you to be safe. I can't let anything happen to you." I felt his forehead against mine, as I wrap my arms around his back. "I love you." He told me gently, as I grip onto him. "I just want to avenge my friends." He kissed my forehead. "I know, but not like this." He suddenly picked me up by my thighs, wrapping my legs around him. He kissed me deeply, as I grip his hair. "Oh, fuck." I moaned into his mouth as he smiled. "You want me to fuck you, baby?" I nodded, as he pushed down my jeans and panties with one hand. He put me down, as he got on his knees and he started to eat me out, I grip his hair as I moaned out, trying not to be super loud. "You're so fuckin' wet, baby." He growled, as he sucked on my clit. "Rick." I moaned out, as he moved his tongue inside me, I came so hard that my thighs shook with pleasure. "You taste so fuckin' good, such a wet little cunt." He grunted, as he kissed me again, deeply. He pulled down his pants, as he pulled my thighs around him and he pounded inside me. "Oh, god. Baby." I moaned into his shoulder, as he fucked me so hard that I almost screamed. "Daddy's so fucking hard for you, baby girl. Scream my name." He grunted, as he kissed all across my neck, "Scream for daddy." I groaned even louder, as I held him tightly. We both came so hard, I push my hips against him as he let out a low groan. "That was so hot, holy fuck." I whispered, as he smiled. "That pussy was incredible, such a gorgeous pussy." He kissed my shoulder. "I love you, Rick." I held him against me, as he watched my eyes. "I love you, y/n. I love you so so much."

That was a turn of events.