A New Feeling

Her wings are above but pretend they are white and can change color

Jade pov

Wings where coming out of my back. I breath heavily. Turning my head towards my wings. I yell.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

I was in so much shock that I disconnected myself from the world. Still staring at the my back. I was so out of it all I could do was stare and then faint.

The next day

I woke up with my back out with ice packs on it. I was about to lift my head when I felt someone stop me.

"Don't waist your energy on small things."

It was Ekko.

"H-How... Is the... Undercity?"

"That includes talking. They're ok Sevika is probably trying to get it how it once was."

I just listen not wanting to go to sleep. Eventually I do.

When I woke up I had enough energy stand and use the bathroom. Which was really difficult with the wings in the way.

I stood up off the toilet and ended up breaking a candle and knocking towels off the the towel rack.

Someone knocks at the door.

"You alright in there."

I could hear Vi's voice sounded worried. I open the door and looked at her. This is the first time she's seen me and my wings energized.

"I think I need a bigger toilet or better yet a bigger bathroom."

She laughed.

"Since you're so energized lets see if those wings are ready to fly."

I nod at her and we go to a big lab so big I think you could fit a spaceship in there.

"Wow this is a lot of space but why aren't we outside I need some fresh air?"

Jayce appears out of nowhere.

"The council and I talked and there's too much stuff going on right now and Jinxs could try to kill you for saving us."

I nod.

"So how do I fly do I just flap my wings and go?"

Vi and Jayce look at eachother then back at me.

"Umm we where hoping you knew how automatically. But we can't know if you don't try."

I nod and they stay out of my wings way. I begin to flap my wings slowly getting use to it.
After getting use to the feeling I go faster. I finally get to the point where I am hovering over the floor.

I smile at Vi and fly towards her with my arms out. She took my arms and we spun around in circles. When she let go I shot up into the air almost hitting my head against the roof.

I drop down stopping my wings completely and now was diving. I look and see Vi and Jayce face full of fear.

I spun one more time and pulled my wings out and flapped them a little landing on my feet.

I laughed looking at them

" You should have seen your faces!"

Still bursting out laughing.

"Not funny you gave us a heart attack."

I kiss her on the lips making her blush like crazy.

"Still think it wasn't funny?"

I said with a flirting voice.

"Still wasn't funny but thanks for the kiss."

She held onto my waist keeping me towards her.

I hear Jayce clear his throat so I look towards him.

"Yes?"

"Where you in any pain when you where flying?"

"No it was like all the pain had left and peace took it's place."

Vi looked at me with a stirn face face.

"Seriously don't do it again."

She gave me a kiss that lasted longer than it needed to be.

Our lips separate.

"No promises."

I said with a smirk.

I look at Jayce who had a jealous expression on his face.

"You seem very healthy now I think you are good to go anywhere. Just be careful."

I nod still seeing his jealous expression with a little envious. I was just wondering if it was towards me or Vi. Vi began to walk away.

"I'll meet you in a minute. Jayce can I talk to you?"

He nods and Vi leaves.

"Is there something wrong?"

I asked.

"Nothings wrong why do you ask?"

I give him a look that says 'I know your lying'.

"Do you only like girls?"

He asked. Getting closer

"I don't know I've never been with a boy but I'm with Vi and I'm happy I think I just follow what makes me happy."

He nods still getting closer. I start backing away from him.

"Jayce what are you doing?"

"I can make you happy. I can give you the world."

My back hit the wall and Jayce's hands soon follow trapping me so I can't leave.

"I am flattered but I am with Vi. No one else."

I use my powers to push him off.

"What is going on?"

Vi walked in.

"He wants me to be his and not yours."

"In a sexual way?"

Jayce finally speaks.

"Can we share her? In all ways. Create a three way relationship."

"Why do you want that?"

"Ever since I layed my eyes on you I grew a crush on you but then you saved the council and I. I fell in love really quickly. My mind can't stop thinking about you."

I blush. Vi sees and comes towards me.

"You like that baby? Don't hid it I saw you blushing. You want both of us don't you? You want to be marked don't you?"

She whispered in my ear. My legs began to squeeze together. I couldn't get a word out. I was just getting hot and this situation was getting hotter.

Jayce started walking towards us. Vi walked behind me and touched my wing. I moan out of nowhere.

"Are your wings sensitive?"

She did it again and I moaned again.

"Looks like we have a treat for us."

Jayce came infront of me.

"Your making me bothered just by me watching you two play."

WTF IS GOING ON. This is really turning me on right now.

Jayce picks me up.

"Let's go somewhere more private."