*I Guess This Is Happening*

Sexual content skip if you are uncomfortable with such content.

Smut*

Jayce puts me down onto the floor of I think his room. His hands around my waist.

Vi soon closed the door and starts kissing my neck from behind. I moan as she started to play with my wings.

"Damn these wings are sensitive."

She does it again but harder. I practically scream my moan. Jayce takes off his shirt showing his perfect abs.

"How about we get rid of your clothes."

They both rip off my shirt and pants leaving me in underwear since my wings decided for me to no longer wear bras.

Vi picked me up and threw me onto the bed. I looked at them with desire as she took all her clothes off. And got on top kissing me like crazy.

I was so distracted that I didn't feel Jayce take my underwear off until I felt a breeze. I stop kissing Vi to look at him. He was in between my legs looking up.

"You want me to go easy on you or hard?"

Vi answers for me.

"She likes it hard. I know my girl."

Before I can say anything he dives in eating me out.

"Fuuck!"

I moan out loud.

Next thing I know Vi sits on my face making me eat her out.

I moan trying to say I was close. I could feel Vi was too.

"Cum for me!"

He said and I did. Few minutes later Vi does too. She got off my face and layed down beside me.Vi and I were tapped out but Jayce wasn't. His 'little man' was still alive.

I look at him up and down.

"Need some help?"

He looks at me with a smirk. Climbed up the bed.

"I'm going to fuck you to sleep sweetheart."

Vi and Jayce kissed me on my neck making me moan.

"We will see about that baby."

I whispered but he didn't seem to hear

He got up and straddled me in between his legs.

"I'll be gentle.(He pushed in) At first."

I whimper. I have never had a dick in me before. I've had fingers LOTS of fingers in me. But this was different. It was so deep and thick.

Vi stops kissing me and licks her fingers and started circling my clit.

"Fu-"

Before I could finish what I said he started to go harder making me lose all functions in my mouth until he hits a spot I didn't know existed earning a screaming moan.

"Looks like I found it. Cum all over us your almost there."

With his dick and Vi's fingers I came so hard I squirted all over his dick and Vi's fingers. My mind soon fades away, my eyes get heavy, and I soon fall fast asleep, but before I went to sleep I felt Jayce come inside me. And it felt good.

Looks like he did in fact fucked me to sleep.
...

Smut over

I woke up that morning wrapped in two pairs of arm and light shining in my eyes. I try to get up but apparently I used my wings to cuddle them and keep them warm while I was the only one with the blanket.

I look at Vi and Jayce to see them slowly open their eyes and smile

"Good morning."

"Good morning"

They got closer to me to cuddle.

"Your wings are so soft and warm."

Jayce said sleepily.

"One of the perks I guess."

Vi gets up and heads to the shower and turns it on. We each take a shower. Jayce was last cause he 'wanted to be a gentleman' when we know how hard he can be.(I just couldn't stop myself)

"We need to talk."

I said getting their attention. They got closer and sat down on both sides of me. Ready to listen.

"I want to go back to the undercity. I have to help Ekko and the rest and we need to find out where Jinx is before she sends another nuke to us."

Jayce frowned at her.

"No absolutely not! You are safe here with us and what if Jinx comes back."

So sweet worried about my safety.

"I may be safe here but I don't belong here. Besides if Jinx comes back then I have a new pair of wings to knock her on her ass. No offense Vi."

"None taken. Lets just make this clear if you go I am not leaving your side. Got it?"

I give her a kiss and smile at her.

"Got it."

We look at Jayce.

"Fine. I know I can't go with you with council stuff and me being recognizable to everyone. But if you don't give me a signal that you are ok then I'm coming over there."

"Ok."

I was about to stand up but he stops me.

"But before you go let's have some fun."

He gave me a seductive smirk.

"As much as I want to I can barely walk look."

I get up and try to walk straight only for my legs to slightly shake but very noticeable. I hear them chuckle.

"It's not funny. Your lucky I can just fly."

"Sorry baby we didn't mean to go so hard."

They both smiled at me. I roll my eyes. And get dressed. I walk and motion for Vi to follow after blowing a kiss to Jayce as a goodbye. He smiles and waves at me.

Once I walk outside I look at Vi.

"You want to walk or fly?"

"It's better to fly so no one will expect us."

I put my arms around her waist and she holds onto my neck.

"Don't let go."

With that I blast off into the sky and the only thing left there was Vi screams.

"OMG SLOW DOWN IM GONNA DIE!"