Wine

Tom came back after a while and I took him quickly to my room before my mum started gushing out her support. It could be annoying.

I opened my door and my heart got caught in my throat. My floor was clean, no mess on my table and my complicated outfits could not be found anywhere on the floor. My room was Clean!

It wasn't in order!!

"Mum!!!" I yelled as I started to tear down everything that was supposed to be down. I threw my bag on the floor, threw my books around, my complicated shirts that she arranged inside my drawer were throw at a corner on the floor.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I arranged your room hunny. Gosh, it was so messy in there." She hollered back.

"That is how it's supposed to be. That is the order of my room now please don't mess it up again." I said then got down and started arranging the books all over the room. When I was sure I was done, I got out of the room and closed it.

Tom clearly confused face stared back at me with his mouth open. I rose a brow at him and asked, "What?"

"That is the order of your room?"

"Yes. What? Too clean?"

"No." he scoffed then pushed open the door and added, "It's perfectly comfortable."

The order of my room is what I would call complicated. It's messy and clean. There are papers and books lying around so it would be easy to find. Clothing with complicated patterns stay on the floor because they do not fit into my wardrobe and I don't want them in my drawers. My school bag has it's own designated place on the floor. Now just looking into my room, I could easily pin point where anything was in my room.

And I told Tom just that.

"I like it." he exhaled then jumped on my perfectly made bed.

I frowned but didn't say anything as I locked the door behind me.

"It's like I know you now and we've only been out for a few hours." Tom was saying.

"You know me huh?" I said as I crossed my hands over my chest.

He smirked at me as he crossed his legs on the bed, "You think I don't?" when I didn't say anything, he chuckled lightly and said, "Okay. Ask me a question and I'll answer honestly."

Smacking my lips together, I leaned on my drawer and asked, "I enter an office. The desk is upside down, papers are everywhere on the floor, a picture isn't placed erectly, vases are broken and the flowers are everywhere on the floor, and the shelves are on the floor meaning books and whatever trophies are scattered on the floor. What would I do?"

Tom looked at me blankly, "That's a tough one."

"My mum fails every time but I won't tell you what she said until you answer."

"So no hint." He replied nodding. "Okay then. You would...fix the picture up, place the desk properly and you would arrange all the trophies on the floor."

I froze.

"You would throw the vases away because they are obviously broken and the flowers on the floor constitute dirt and from the way your room is, I don't think you like dirt."

"What makes you say that?"

"You didn't get dirt to place around your room."

I smirked, "And the books and shelf?"

He hummed, "Depends. If it's a big shelf that means a lot of books which means you would rather throw it away but if it's a small shelf, with a max of five books, you could take your time to arrange that." He paused then added. "Did I miss anything?"