Blue

I made my way to the cafeteria quickly before the crowd would interrupt my arrival process. As always, I moved sharply towards my usual seat to drop my bag then joined the little line that was just forming. By the time I got my sandwich, the cafeteria was already full and my table was almost full...surprisingly.

Confused, I walked back to the table and slowly got into the seat. The cafeteria tables are rectangular with ten seats-five on each side. I always took the one on the right and throughout my stay on the table there had always been four students who took the other end of the table. Three boys and one girl. Today, it's grown. There were six. Two more girls and their giggles were fucking frustrating.

Groaning, I rolled my eyes before digging into my sandwich. As I paid attention mindlessly to my surrounding, my eyes fell on a perfectly made brown hair that made the hair on my body rise when I heard him laughing.

Tom had a thing for throwing his head back when he laughed. If he didn't do that, he'll just hit whoever he's with really hard that they could get pissed. It had always amused me.

"Who are you staring at?"

I froze mid bite then glanced at whoever said that.

She had really pretty blue eyes with flakes of gold. Awesome. She had blonde hair and her red lips drew quite an attention. Her name was Ciara. We normally have chemistry and maths together. But I know this, I don't know about her...

"Hi." I said calmly.

She rose a brow as she sat in the seat beside me then said, "Just hi?"

"Uh..."

"I'm Ciara."

"I know."

She pursed her lips, "How? We don't know each other."

"I know you." I replied after finishing my sandwich. "We have chem and math together. I even knew your name is Ciara."

She grinned, "Ohh! I've got a stalker."

I frowned at her, "I'm not a stalker. I just tend to observe and notice things."

"Wallflower?" she suggested.

"Not into labels." I shrugged then stood to leave, "I guess I will see you when I see you." I picked up my bag and began to leave.

Just when I got out of the cafeteria, Ciara came back and pulled me to a corner, saying, "Think you can just leave me like that?"

"Uh yeah." I gave her my 'duh' face when we finally stopped.

She rolled her eyes then said, "I need a friend for a party tonight."

My turn to be suspicious, "What about Jess?"

"Got a date."

"Tami?"

"Grounded."

"Finn?"

"Watching porn online." She scrunched her face in disgust to copy mine. "I know. Annoying. So please."

"No." I stayed blunt.

She frowned, "That's mean. Is that a way to treat a first friend?"

"We are friends?" I asked confused.

"The moment I asked who you were staring at." Then she smirked and added, "Tom's been looking hot lately huh?"

At first, I didn't grab what she was getting at but when I noticed the glint in her eyes, I turned crimson. She had noticed who I was staring at!