Chapter 9: I did not Know you had a twin!

I traveled to the cave and saw the same playful wolf playing with his tails. "Um... I am here for a prophecy." I said. His head whipped around and said, "Hey, I know you! You were here for the last prophecy! Well I do have a vision for you right here. He brought out a piece of scratch paper and on it read, When 6 are combined, two will be aligned. When you eliminate the king of death, throw his mangled body into the Lethe. "That's fun." I said sarcastically. "Are you supposed to say Lethe like le-th so it will rhyme?" Louve said. I am not even surprised at this anymore, she and her brother are masters of stealth. I turned around to find the whole gang there. "I guess so. Talk about bad writing." I said. The prophesier was looking at Louve like he was trying to figure out a difficult math problem. Then his eyes opened and he yelled, " PLEASE DONT KILL ME, I WANT TO LIVE!" She just looked at him in confusion. "Why would I ever kill you?" "YOU KNOW WHY!" He yelled back. We all decided to just walk away. "That prophesier does not like you." I pointed out to Louve, I could tell she wanted to punch me. We each went back through our portals and back to our cave. "Good to see you again." A voice said when I entered my cave. It was Willow. "Are you going to try to kill me again?" I asked. She shook her head and said, " Kiran ordered me to show you where I am staying." He traveled to a field with dead grass and a weak excuse of a tree. It was basically a twig. She flew up to the twig and landed on it. "Nice home." I said. She rolled her eyes and flew up. When she did that, she disappeared. I just stood there and said, "I knew she was going to betray us." Her head peeked out of the tree and she beckoned me forward and she disappeared again. I climbed up the twig, surprised to see it did not break. Right when I got to the top of the tree, it transformed into a gigantic tree house. It has 10 rooms and each had a wood bridge connecting each. "It is an exact replica as my house in our forest." She explained, "Now get out." I exited the tree house and traveled back to my cave. I found Louve and Beowulf training and decided to join them. "Hey." I said. Their eyes shot at me and they yelled in unison, "Train with us." I tried to slowly walk away but Louve sent a spirit wolf and blocked my path. I trudged back to where they were practicing and they were each in a hyper state. I already knew that this was not going to end well. They wanted to fight and being the good friend I am, I said yes. "Me versus you." Louve said. I agreed and we each got into our positions. "3...2.....1" she began to say but something felt off. Their was an energy that I could not explain. "GO" she yelled. I was still trying to find out what the energy was, but I was humbled real fast because Louve punched me square in the face. "Sorry." She said. I was launched about 20 feet backwards and was stunned. I acted like I was knocked out and she came to check on me. "Got ya." I said. I created a platform of ice and sent her into oblivion. "Are you sure." Someone said from behind. I whipped around and Louve hit me with a blast of her gift. What just happened. I opened my eyes to see Louve walking towards me. "This is going to hurt, I am very sorry." Louve said but the voice came from behind me. I looked at the Louve that was in front of me and she was still there but then she became a spirit wolf and decayed. It all clicked at the same time. She is using energy to change the color of the wolfs appearance to match Louves own fur. There was only one thing that was different, the eyes. They do not follow my movement. So after Louve hit me with more of dark quintessence. Now I know what to look for though. As she charged straight at me, she was looking right at me, she was real. I began running at her too and right before we were about to clash, she created another clone to distract me but I know what was coming so right when I was about to punch the spirit, I launched a pillar of ice behind me but nothing happened. I looked back towards the spirit and another wolf jumped over the spirit and knocked me to the ground. I opened my eyes and Louve was looming above me. "I might have cheated." She said. "Beowulf was giving me a special type of energy to help me channel my spirit output." "You cheater" I managed to squeak out. "I want a rematch." I said, "but this time I get Adawolf to help me." "Deal" I frantically called Adawolf and at last me answered. ADAWOLF I JUST BEAT TO A PULP BY A GIRL! My goodness how many times have you called me? Just come over here! In an instant, Adawolf appeared.  "Ok, I get to fight but you just have to give me power and energy." I explained. He nodded and the rematch began. He sent me energy and I mixed it with my calm energy. Right when I mixed them, it was painfully obvious which one was the spirit and which one the actual Louve. I could see which one was the puppet and the other the puppeteer. So ignored the spirit and ran straight after the real Louve. She tried to blast me with dark quintessence but I gracefully dodged it. Then blasted a chunk of ice at her head. She was knocked out. After she was sent to the doctors for a glass of the delicious elixir I went to my cave and found Sleet pecking at the amulet like he was trying to destroy it. I picked it up and it started to drain my energy but when I tried to let go it grew these tentacle arms and restrained my hand. When it finally let go, an emblem appeared on it, it was the symbol of ice. There was 5 more slots left and then it hit me. When six are combined. I needed energy from each member to activate the amulet.