Chapter 11: Wolves are supposed to have one tail right?

Looks like you are following my orders, good job. You will soon become a loyal servant like one among you. Your prize will be well worth your sacrifice. Come young one, and you will find your purpose. Keep down this-Eyolf.....- path and I will-EYOLF- be there waiting. EYOLF WAKE UP, PLEASE! I open my eyes to a blinding light and a gray wolf looming over me. "Hey dude, how's it going?" I mumbled. "Hallelujah, you have no idea how much I was worried that you were going to die!" He practically yelled. "Missed you too man." I responded "Why have you been worried? It has only been a couple of minutes at most." "Um... it has been 3 weeks since your fight with Vindinci." I paused and looked for any hint of " hey just kidding, your fine and you have only been asleep for a couple minutes!" But that did not come."... please tell me it is April 1st." I pleaded. He just looked away and became very interested in his paws. 2 weeks of life, gone in an instant. "There is something I should tell you about." I said. I recalled my dream and the demon like voice. "So there is already a servant of this person from this other realm. And it is one of us?" Adawolf questioned. "I will bet anything that Willow is the one. I trust everyone here except for Willow and her little sister. By the way, your symbol faded on pendant, should we be worried about that?" He asked. "That just means there is a time limit on the pendant. Did you get the energy from Willow's sister?" I asked. "You mean Wenny? Yes we got her energy, she also controls fire. Hers is some kind of white fire. She can't really control her flames but she is trying." "Ah Zane, nice to see you here." I turned to find Vindinci striding towards me. "I am sorry for our little fight but I needed to know if you were capable of handling yourself and protecting your friends." "And..." I prompted. "And... I say that you are not ready." My spirit dropped, that whole fight was for nothing. "Unless you do two things." He said. "First, rest and give your bones time to rest. Second I need Beowulf do one thing." "Deal." I said. "Why do I need to rest my bones, I have slept for a-" I was interrupted when I tried to sit up and found I broke some of my bones in my rib cage. "Noted." I wheezed out through the pain. He put a elixir of life up to my lips. It looked like white clouds with streaks of gold and over all looked like heaven. It rejuvenated my muscles but it did immediately heal my bones. It did take away the pain. "Looks like you are holding up well." Beowulf said. "Hold myself up is the one thing I can't do right now." I protested. Vindinci held another vial of a medicine that looked like a land of unicorns and sparkles. Not the manliest but if it helped, it was worth it. It was not worth it. It tasted like if moldy banana that had been left in the son for 2 weeks and a cow feces had a baby. Obviously my body rejected it so I spit it out, right on to Adawolf. That triggers him to puke from the smell and look. Then Beowulf puked from Adawolf's puke, then Louve entered the room. "Hey guys what's-" she two threw up. "Chain reaction." Vindinci said calmly. He then forced the disgusting medicine down my throat and it helped a little. Not enough for it to be worth it. "Well that was fun," I said, everyone shot me an impressive death glare. "That's it, I'm going back to my cave." Louve said. They all headed out and I was left with me and my own thoughts. I waited for three and days and on the fourth day, Vindinci came in and examined me. "You are all clear to go!" Vindinci said. (Look, it's chapter 11 and I have not even got to the main plot point, I have to speed this along!) "Before you leave, I want Beowulf to do one thing." He said right before I walked out the door. I sat back down and Vindinci beckoned Beowulf in. "Try to see if there is a restriction that makes it so he can not activate his two tailed state automatically." "I can do that?" I asked. Beowulf sent his purple energy up to my brain and after a second my brain exploded with information. It was amazing and painful at the same time. After it was done, Vindinci said, "Try to activate your two tail state." "How I asked. You can't expect me to do it with any instructions, you will be disappointed. He just shrugged. Well that was helpful, but I tried it anyways. I thought of the rush of power from before and right when I did the power came back and my body has rejuvenated. "Ok this is awesome!" I said and ran and hugged Vindinci, I just high-fived Beowulf. I sprinted out with increasingly speed. I found Adawolf and immediately challenged him. "Wanna race?" I asked. "You sure you wanna lose?" He said. "One other question, why do you have two tails?" I just winked at him and said, "3...2...1...GO!" And I sprinted off. It took about 10 more seconds to arrive at the finish line then me. He scowled at me and called me a cheater, and he has a point. I challenged him to a fight and I knew I would smoke him. The fight started and I ran in circles around him. He could not track my movement because of my speed but he did have a back up plan. He summoned what looked an aura of fire all around him but when he shot it in all direction I realized that they were spears and they were coming straight for me. My mind clouded and soon I could only think of the six words pounding in my brain. I said them out loud, hoping that would take them away. "Ice style, first form, living ice!" Ice erupted from my paws and tail but I was not the one controlling it. It blocked all of the spears and lunged at Adawolf. It pinned him within seconds. The ice retreated back into my tail and paws when it was done."I win." I said. "Fine, but can you stop showing off and focus on our main focus?" "Which is?" "If we get everyone together and we each give our energy, we can find the secrets of the pendant!"