Chapter 8: you smell nice

je sais que je m'en vais
you won't see me again
je ne suis pas
moi—je ne suis

- lolo zouaï, "moi"
i love every song by lolo zouaï

- lolo zouaï, "moi"i love every song by lolo zouaï

——————————— || ———————————

after the whole zombies breaking in and jae not being seen coming in through the window, everyone was in panic.

meanwhile with jae:

'I never thought of myself to be wanted this much by people- or zombies' jae thought as he hung on the rope whilst zombies who saw him tried yet failed to attack him.

"i believe in gender equality, and i'm not afraid to kick you in the face ma'am" was all jae said to the zombie hanging onto the right side of his trousers.

"jae!" he heard right as he kicked the zombie too hard in the face that she bled even more as she fell, taking his beloved right shoe with her.

he looked up to see su-hyeok trying to get to him before he saw what was above him.

"su-hyeok! above you" right as su-hyeok looked up, he saw a zombie watching him as blood fell out of their mouth whilst jae tried hard not to laugh.

"and he fell" was all jae said as he felt su-hyeok lowering down to now hug his waist.

"you got nice abs" su-hyeok admitted as he drooled feeling jae's abs through his jacket.

"oh! jae, bare-su!!" baek-hyeon and dae-su yelled out as everyone sighed in relief seeing that both su-hyeok and jae were safe, but as usual, jae's simps watched su-hyeok in envy wishing they were in his spot right now.

'that should be me'

'choose me, pick me, love me, hug me"

'he's so hot'

'he can choke me against the wall and i'd ask him to do it harder'

"i can bark if he needs a dog"

"what?"

"nothing- jae! are you both alright?!" wu-jin yelled out in worry while also imagining himself in su-hyeok's position.

"we're fine!" jae yelled back as he could feel and hear su-hyeok sniffing him.

"ayo- what's with the sniffing?" jae questioned su-hyeok who blushed.