Chapter 13: girlboss who?

you say you love me then
you wanna be my friend
i give you all my lovin', girl
and then you run away
do you love me back?

- trinidad cardona, "love me back"

———————————  ||  ———————————"would you like to go first jae?" nam-ra questioned as they both sat a bit farther away from everyone else who watched their interaction

"would you like to go first jae?" nam-ra questioned as they both sat a bit farther away from everyone else who watched their interaction.

in response, jae nodded before he pressed record and began to speak, "hi there" he smiled,

"my name is lee jae-sung, i'm 18 at the moment, and i'm currently living through a horror movie that people watch for entertainment. if i don't make it out alive,

his smile dropped "i want to die knowing that everyone else is safe" he smiled once more "i have something that i want to get off my chest. i'm in love with more than one person, yet i feel bad for loving them knowing that they'd have to share me if they agree to it."

everyone was watching him. his simps were ready to know who those people were as they begged in their heads for it to be them.

'please be me'

'it'll be me. i'm hot'

'i can suck his toes for free'

'he can smack my ass like a drum if it's me'

'damn. i'll give him the best time of his life'

'he can eat me'

'i can cook and clean just for him'

'pick me, choose me, love me'

"i've liked these 8 people for years now scared to be rejected" jae took a sharp and shaky inhale before he confessed.

"nam-ra, gyeong-su, gwi-nam, on-jo, wu-jin, joon-yeong, su-hyeok and cheong-san" at that, all of jae's simps looked baffled.

jae was in love with all of them.

"jae, i love you too" gwi-nam confessed as he got up to kiss jae before someone shoved him out of the way.

"i love you more" cheong-san also got ready to kiss jae before someone yanked his hair back.

"no i do" wu-jin got ready to go up to jae before someone whacked him in the face. and so it continued on until nam-ra grabbed the camera once jae was done, and confessed her feelings back.