Chapter 9: am i ready for this?

in youth you'd lay
awake at night and scheme
of all the things that you would change
but it was just a dream

- imagine dragons, "warriors"

-  imagine dragons, "warriors"

———————————  ||  ———————————

jae's point of view:

after my sister had gone and accused gyeong-su of being a zombie, he had to go into the recording room just to be safe.

so, i followed him inside to make sure that if he turns, i'll be there to bring him back.

now we're both sitting on chairs that we found inisde and just enjoying the silence together.

"you know jae, i've had this thing on my mind for a while and i want to say it just in case i die" gyeong-su's voice spoke up as i turned my chair to face him.

"you know that i won't let you die, right?" i asked as i inched closer to him as his face turned red.

'cute'

"i just...i like you" he lowered his head, and i felt my heart stop.

nobody's point of view:

as gyeong-su confessed his feelings, he felt instant regret.

'i shouldn't have said anything'

'i'm scared...will he leave?'

'he hates me doesn't he-"

all the negative thoughts running around gyeong-su's head was stopped once he felt two large hands grabbing his waist, and sitting him down on their lap facing him towards them.

"you know, i also like you too" jae admitted as they both smiled.

"but, i also like others. i know that people will say it's wrong, but you can't control who you love and if they make you feel happy, then who is to say that you can't love more than one? or you can't love someone of the same sex and different wealth status." jae rambled as he felt nervous while he had his head lowered in fear that he'll see the disgust in gyeong-su's eyes.

"why do people care so much about the love life of others? or who they love? it's not illegal to love someone, unless the relationship itself is actually illegal, but you know what i mean right? at least i hope you do-"

jae continued on with his rambling before he felt two hands grab the sides of his cheeks and warm lips on his.

the kiss felt amazing to both parties as they deepened it, not wanting to separate from such a euphoric feeling.