01. Nico's Starting to Grow Tired of His Friend's Bullshit

"I'm telling you bro everyone's going to be talking about how McKay threw the grimiest fucking banger of the summer." Nate Said.

McKay looked over at him "I don't know man. My moms real ocd and shit, she notices everything the smallest scratch on the wall, the dishes out of order."

Nate rolled his eyes "So, we'll just take a picture of everything and put it back where we found it, easy."

"The fuck is this mission impossible?" Nico's voice came from the backseat.

Nate snickered "Look bro, you need to stop worrying about your mom and start worrying about all the fucking pussy we're going to smash tonight."

"Isn't Maddy going to be there tonight?" Nico questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Nate scoffed "I don't give a fuck. Fuck her she broke up with me."

"Nah bro cause she's crazy." McKay said "She might try to burn my fucking house down."

Nico laughed "Imagine we're in there trying to get a fuck in and we have to evacuate because Mr. Quarter-back couldn't keep his dick in his pants while his ex-girlfriend was at a party."

"Both of you need to shut the fuck up." Nate spotted a girl riding her bike, "Yo, this is exactly what I'm talking about right here."

Nico watched the girl threw the window as Nate drove up next to her.

Nate leaned out of the window "Hey! How bout you come ride on this dick?"

The girl flipped them off causing her to fall off the bike. Nico made eye contact with her as they drove past, he signaled a quick sorry but, she ignored him. 'That's Fair ' Nico thought as he turned back to his two friends.

-Later-

Nico took a shot as he sat with all his teammates. His dad thought he was having a 'guys night' at Nate's place which wasn't a complete lie he was having a guys night. It was just that in about an hour the guys night would turn into a party and that party would have alcohol.

"Yo, so Cassie's a fucking whore. Fact." Nate said out of the blue snapping Nico out of his Thoughts.

"No she's not. Fact." McKay looked around at all of them. "She not even that type of girl."

McKay made eye contact with Nico "Back me up here Nic, you grew up with her."

Nico hated being put on the spot. Fuck you McKay. "I don't know man. I don't really talk to the girls I grew up with about the guys they've fucked."

"Have you seen her slut pages though?" Nate asked looking back and forth between McKay and Nico.

"No." McKay stated and Nico shook his head.

The other dudes laughed. Jacob got up and thrusted his hips "Like a fucking freak."

Nico didn't know why but, the sudden urge to go over there and punch Jacob in the face gnawed at him. He pushed the feeling down and took another shot.

"Cassie's on slut pages?" Roy stated as he walked into the room with his twin brother.

"Wow." Troy dragged the word out.

"Yo! What are y'all even doing out the room man go back upstairs, bro." McKay got up and motioned for his brothers to leave, "Thing one and Thing two, take it up."

"Relax McKay, no one gets here till' ten." Nate stated walking over to greet the twins.

 McKay walked back over to the couch "All I'm saying is I think you dig Cassie."