Ch/6

No P.O.V

Toradora throws Jasmine on the bed "mmmm do you like this outfit" he asks before ripping off her Jasmine look at him like he lost his mind.

"What the fuck man why ask then" she yelled at him which wasn't a good idea "you don't get to yell at me," he yelled back to her.

"Now what punishment should it be not able to walk for a week or we can use my favorite toys again," Toradora said looking Jasmine in her eyes.

"Not able to walk," Jasmine said giving her best puppy dog eyes "oh babe you don't get to pick," Toradora said while kissing Jasmine's neck and handcuffing her hands to the bed.

"I get some new ones for you to try out I will be right back," Toradora said leaving her naked and cuffed on the bed.

Jasmine didn't try to escape because that would piss him off the first time she had to tell Diane about her relationship with Toradora.

So Diane covered for her Jasmine jolt from her thought as the vibration was on low half.

It was one of the toys Toradora put near her other lips "look at that your get so wet just by being teased" Toradora said while kissing down Jasmine's body.

"Look at that beautiful pussy god I want to put a baby in you so badly but I won't yet," Toradora said while raising the level every five minutes which may Jasmine moan mess Toradora uncuffs her then cuff her hand together behind her back.

Toradora may her face down ass up he moves the vibrator which may her eyes roll back "don't pass out or we do this all over again in the morning understand" Toradora said pulling her hair to him "yes" Jasmine said out of breath" he left her to go he pulls the vibrator out it over in Jasmine's juice which Toradora lick it clean.

"You taste so amazing," Toradora said lining himself up into Jasmine which woke Jasmine to how deep inside Toradora was never gentle when came to sex.
_________
_____

Jasmine P.O.V

What the fuck happened last night all remember was Toradora kissing down my body and a vibrator "should do it again but I have a meeting today so you're lucky banphrionsa"(princess) Toradora said get out of bed.

I would get up but can't feel my lower half I heard the water running Toradora's back butt naked with his thing swing and how bad want to suck on it I can't move.

"Need little help to bathe babe," he asks "yes please leanbh"(babe)I lick my lips while looking at his good "babe I let you suck me off later ok but first let's take a bath.

"Thank you," I said as Toradora lowered me into the warm bath "your welcome love," he said get together.

It feels so nice to warm bath on my skin makes me feel so calm I close my eyes "hey babe do you feel up meeting my kids" he said while in the shower.

Meet his kid wait he has kids "you have kids?" I asked "will no but yes my ex liar about them being mine but they are her affair partner but I don't care I raise them myself," he said turning off the shower.

"Ummm maybe next week at the dinner like you planned," I said get up damn this man was packed it almost went past his knee "what did I say later ok, and your drooling," he said wrapping a towel around his waist.

"No, I'm not," I said wiping my mouth and grabbing a towel "yeah yeah," he said walking close to me.