Ch/15

Theodore P.O.V

She just look at me I know she wasn't up for this yet but she knows do anything for her and our future kids.

Jasmine didn't say anything look at me "fine but I want go college I paid for that myself with my own money you spend on the baby" Jasmine said look at me.

"Jasmine I can paid for everything I'm rich hell just bought this hospital today' I said with smell on my face.

"I want to do this myself Theo pls" Jasmine said give me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine baby let you do this but once you can't do it anymore and ask me for help I'm paid everything for now on get" I said walk over to the door.

"Fine" she said as I leave the room one of Jasmine's sister and brother walk in see her this hospital only allowed two people in room.

"Hi Theodore I didn't know you and my sister was thing" Asia said look me up and down then bite her bottom lip.

"Hello Asia yes we are having a baby I'm amazed your not having baby yourself the away take sister boyfriends" I said look at her in the eyes.

"Ummm I get to go" she said trying so hard not cry while ran away.

________
____

"Can't believe this I'm going be big sister again" Dove said jump up and down with Niamh hold hands.

"This is amazing wonder if it boy or a girl" Samuel said "I don't care if it boy or girl they my heir" I said grab one my favorite beer.

"So are you getting a DNA test after it born" James said look way from me like he didn't want said it.

"What the fuck did you say about my children" I asked him "are we your kids too" Cara said also not looking me.

"Oh don't you still have my last name huh and still get inheritance which I take at anytime I want!" Yelled at both them the other didn't say anything.

"Get the fuck out I'm done with you two you think I didn't know you two act like that bitch" I said in calm voice.

"Dad I'm sorry didn't mean it" James try to apologize to me while Cara pick up her stuff worst is she was my favorite my first little girl that I spoiled.

"Just leave James dad doesn't need this finally get blood child and woman won't fuck pool boy" Dove said pull her brother way.

"Think should all go bye daid" (dad) Niamh said give me a kiss on the cheek good bye.

________
____

"Okay that the last box" Jasmine said put box down it was full hair products "what this" I said pull yellow bottle that said got2b in black lettering.

"That for my wigs and my real hair so put back in the box thank you" Jasmine said take box clothes into our walk in closet.

"You wear wigs" I asked her ever seen her in a wig before "boy put got2b back in the box and being me that other box" she said and I did what I was told put it back.

"This box right" I point to big ass box size of a refrigerator "yep thank you" she said grab another box.

The baby is fine but we still go back hospital tomorrow hope baby okay wish she didn't want to Diane's house.

"Hey there upstairs in here" Jasmine said find the stairs "yeah had built just for you do your make and put your shoes" I said lay this box down.