Ch/17

Theodore P.O.V

Jasmine gets on my last nerves she has been trying fuck me every hour I just wake up with her sucking me off.

"Jasmine I love you so much but you get to stop this please," I said trying so hard not to put my hands on her head.

When I realize she uses the build leash to tie me down to the bed "fuck stop" I moan I can't believe this she uses my shit again me.

She didn't listen just kept going I feel myself about to cum she knows that she stop get on top of me "no baby we can't I don't want to hurt you and baby" I groan when she start to ride me.

_______
____

"Sorry babe I couldn't help myself" Jasmine said kiss my neck and unleash me "don't worry baby when the baby get here not only will baby keep you up" I said kiss her on the head.

I get up take a shower I have meeting all day can't be late if I want too.

"What going" Jasmine asked I walk over to her kiss her forehead "I have a meeting at 1 today and I can't miss it at all love" I said while get dressed at same time.

"Okay can you bring me some more sour food I have been craving for weeks" she said sit up.

"Sure maybe we have boy" I said kiss her neck "boy bye don't you have a meeting" Jasmine said push me away.

"Boy you think a boy can dive you crazy while making you cum on his tongue and fingers" I said look her in the eyes.

"Please fuck me daidí" (daddy) she said in most slut away ever I know if do have sex right now I could hurt the baby and her and miss my meeting.

"How much I like show you why I'm man not a little boy I can't right now" I give her one more kiss.

"Fine I'm going mom's house since you won't fuck me and really miss my mom" Jasmine said as I pull away from her I'm okay with that does don't worry about tying my hands to bed bored.

"Okay I drive after my business meeting okay"I said kiss her forehead "for real not going to stop me" Jasmine said about to cry.

"Baby I didn't mean it bad way mean lot more safe at your mom's house then with me who would have fuck you against every surface in this house" I said put both my hands hips.

__________
_____

Jasmine had left to her mom's house they had moved farther away because her grandma on her father side own that house.

I now can get my work done but won't able hold Jasmine to night I should update my will soon.

After finish my work I face time Jasmine she taught me how to use it.

"Hello"

"I miss you grá"

"Aww I miss you too"

"What are you doing"

"Nothing really just eating"

"I want to hold you right now "

"Aww I want your dick in me"

"Babe I love you but I'm going to get u pregnant again"

__________
____

"Where the fuck doctor at" I said I need know my baby is okay.

I'm at the hospital Jasmine sister push her down the stairs said it wasn't a accident "why his she here" I said look at Jasmine's mom.

"Don't look at me told her pack stuff call dad" Donna said I can't believe this please let her and baby be okay I hope.

"What happened" I turned my head see Jasmine's seed donor "why are you here" I said look him up and down "she my daughter you pedophile" he said I just stare at him.

"I didn't even thought about your daughter like that until she was 18 hell if you're other daughter didn't steal her boyfriend we would be having our baby" I look at bitch so did everyone else.