Ch/9

Theodore P.O.V

I can't wait for this shit to be over my ex is trying to get me back I rolled my eyes her and her mother who try to help her convince me.

"Too bad see someone you can give me blood child" I drink the apple juice as they just stare at me "who is she then" my ex ask me.

"You should know you fuck her father still is," I say watching her eyes go big "she a child" she yelled at me.

"And it seems you still can't keep your legs close married or in a relationship," I said laughing at her "grandpa!!" I heard my granddaughter yelled I up and pick up.

"Hello beautiful you get so much bigger last I saw you, "I said kissing her on the cheek then I put her down.

"Like my dress" she grab a little of the dress swinging it "you like a princess, "I said looking at her.

(The dress ⬆️)

"Wow you look like a true princess," I said while she spin in the dress.

"Hello sweetie," my ex said while Mia rolled her eyes at her I hold in my laugh.

"Oh hello grandma" she mumble I know shouldn't be laughing at this but I won't "dad you made it through be home with the future Miss O'Connor" my son Samuel yelled while hugging me.

"I'm getting a new grandma's best birthday ever" Mia yell run to her uncle to hug him.

My ex wasn't a big fan when Mia was born she went a grandson not a granddaughter and Mia was just a toddler she would try to dress her as a boy until Cara's husband told her they will cut her off if she kept it up.

_________
______

I open the front door while my kids are outside "babe are you dressed because kids are here" I yelled entering the house.

"Yeah but why did you ask me to make a cake tho," she said walking me.

"I tell you over dinner or," I said smell something delicious "what that smell," I said holding her "my food," she said kissing me, and running back to the kitchen.

That when everyone came in "where's my new grandma" Mia said while being held by her dad her face still red because of that center attention-seeking whore.

"She is in the kitchen with a surprise for you," I said holding her hand as we walk to the kitchen.

"Are you my new grandma?" Mia said looking at Jasmine "umm sure?" Jasmine said Mia hug her and Jasmine back "wow your family are hugs hun?" she said looking at me I nod my head.

"Ok sweet wait a minute why are you crying" Jasmine ask pick, Mia, up "my grandma ruined my party," she said Jasmine look at me I nod my head.

_______
___

"That was delicious where did you learn how to cook like that" Samuel ask handing the dishes to Jasmine.

"My mom loves to cook so I just pick up," she said collecting dishes from everyone "I can't wait fuck you tonight" I whispered into her ear when she lay down to grab the plate.

Then she left with the dish "marry her daideo "(grandpa) Mia yelled at me everyone agreed.

"I can't we don't even live with each," I said then starting talking to each other like I wasn't here.

"Will seem like you guys are living together" Mia's dad Jack said "he gets point dad," Dove said agreeing with him which surprise us.

"Well damn that new she changed us for the better" James said getting up.