48- 𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖟

SCARLETTE

SCARLETTE

  As I sit in math class listening to the offkey humming of Ms. Richards I start to get lost in thought and think about the things ive recently come to terms with.

My life right now was surprisingly going well. Liam and I have gotten even closer taking steps even further in our relationship and my friends are the loyal type that ive always wanted. My brothers even gave me the space that I wanted with Dante being the only one still in contact.

Speaking of Dante he had finally decided to attend school today due to the fact that he couldnt attend prior because of how he wasnt ready to fit into society again, I haven't seen him in person that much so im excited, I even have a tournament tonight and he was gonna come see me fight.

Although there was only one issue something just felt wrong even though things seemed right.

I cant pinpoint what it is but I just feel it.

Just as I start to remember something I hear a loud voice jolt me out of my thoughts.

"Hey you know the answers to number 5 through 8", Isa whispers from behind me.

I can feel her venemous hot breath all up on my neck.

"nah im still on number 4", I say my voice void of any emotion.

"k", she says the cool air returning back to the back of my neck.

Anyways truth was I knew all the answers and I was done, that bitch wasnt getting shit from me not even simple answers to parabola equations.

Not after she tried to cuff Liam for herself. I know girls support girls and all that stuff but she was an obvious exception to that law idc if she claims to not know we had something.

   I guess I was being a little immature but that look she gave me during lunch those weeks ago was not innocent it was downright sinister. Usually when somebody looks at you like that they mean trouble.

She even has been trying to inch her way into our friend group permanently. Recently she been sitting with us at lunch all the time and chatting it up with everyone so it seems like I'm the only one who is catching the bad vibes from this girl.

Anways enough about her I had more important matters to deal with.

I arise from my seat and start to head out the classroom.

"where are you going Russo", Mrs. Richards questions in a sharp tone.

"Out the door", I say heading into the large pink and white hallways although I dont miss Isas eyes following me as I left.

I swear that girl does not blink, its creepy as fuck.

I ignore her and continue to look for the one staircase I visit quite often and see a familiar figure. I recognize those combat doc martins from anywhere.