1• ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪng •

Those who want English dialogues , please scroll down and enjoy!

Bondita tucked her saree up and ran towards the train. She knew that she was late , but still she tried to catch the train.

''Arey gadi roko, are roko ise!'' Bondita screamed on the top of her lungs , but little did she knew, That after starting the engine, it's too hard to stop it. Moreover, who'll stop it for a female passenger?

Bondita stopped at a chai dhaba. She held her knees and starting breathing heavily.

She looked up and said, ''Bhaiya ek cup chai bana do! ''

The shopkeeper eyed her and nodded.

Bondita was in distress. While her brain was filled with the thoughts of how will she get money now, the shopkeeper said, ''Ab agli train to shaam ko aayegi didi!'' . Bondita's eyes went wide open hearing this.

''Par mujhe to 4 baje tak Chitpur pahunchna hai! '' Bondita blurted out immediately.

''Ab aap dekh lijiye vo toh didi '' The shopkeeper gave her tea and continued his work.

Suddenly, Bondita heard sound of tinkling anklet. She turned behind and saw a little girl holding a mid aged man's hand and walking peacefully. It looked like that the girl was coming towards the tea shop only.

Both of them, the man and the little girl sat beside Bondita.
Bondita couldn't stop alluring at the girl's beautiful face that had an divine radiance.

A motor gadi driver came there and ordered for 2 cups of tea. He stared at the little girl which made her uncomfortable.

He was Achyut Ganguly, the eldest son of Amar Ganguly, who was a renowned and reputed man of calcutta.

The shopkeeper asked him, ''Achyut Babu kaha ja rhe ho? '' Achyut replied rudely, ''Chitpur aur kaha!''

Hearing this , Bondita sat straight.

''Kaka! Dekhiye ye bhi vahi ja rahe hai!'' The girl, whose name was Shyama, called out her uncle who was in a trance at the moment.

Shyama's uncle said immediately, ''Arey hum bhi udhar hi ja rahe hai..''

''Ha Achyut Babu ye didi bhi vahi ja rahi hai!'' The shopkeeper told the driver, and pointed towards Bondita.

'' Vese to mera chota bhai Krishna hai mere saath, par Thik hai le chalenge..'' He looked at the little girl with an evil smile and continued, ''apko bhi!''

All of them,Shyama, her uncle, Bondita, and Krishna sat in the motor gadi and the driver rode off the car. Shyama's uncle was sitting beside the driver,while Shyama, Bondita and Krishna were sitting behind.

Bondita was noticing Krishna when he tried to touch Shyama's cheeks. He started rubbing his head on the girl's skirt, making her uncomfortable as hell.

Bondita couldn't tolerate it much. She shouted, "Gadi roko!"

Achyut stopped the car and got down to check on her.

"Kya hai , Kon mar gaya yaha par jo gadi ruk wai?" He asked a bit rudely.

"Bhaiya, is bacchi ko iske chacha ke paas bitha do, ye ladka parehsan kar raha hai ise!" Bondita said and eyed the guy.

"Kyu tere baap ki gadi hai kya?" He starting approaching her, but Shyama's uncle came and asked, "Kya hua?" and she started crying.

Krishna took out a sharp knife out of his trousers and pointed it on his neck.

"Agar apna bhala chahta hai, To nikal le!"