2 • ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴠɪꜱɪᴏɴ •

Those who want English Dialogues, Kindly scroll down and enjoy.

It was approximately 4 :30 pm on a clear day. A man in his 50s could be seen consoling his wife, who was experiencing labour pain.

''Oye, zara dekh na bahar, Bondita Mayi aayi kya abhi? '' He asked his servent to check outside his cottage.

The boy, wearing a torn white shirt, had his own charms. He looked like Krishna, who even after having a dark complexion, successfully used to adorn himself with the peacock feather.

He went towards the wooden door , and opened it. No sooner the door opened, his head collided with a girl. He backed off.

''Anirudh, aayi kya voh?'' The man called again.

''Haan Mai aa gayi..'' This time Bondita spoke.

''Mayi aapne der lagai bohot. Dekhiye Maya ko bohot dard ho raha hai! Mere bete ko kuch ho gaya toh?'' He asked ,concerned.

Bondita wasn't speaking anything. She was already very distressed after the incident that happened today with her.

She said bluntly, ''Jaiye jakar ek patti le aayie, naal kaatne ke liye!''

Anirudh immediately rushed to the nearby shop. He bought a blade and gave it to Bondita.

''Aap sab bahar jaiye!'' Bondita said without any expression.

Both of them nodded and went outside.

Maya looked at Bondita and said with teary eyes, ''Mayi, maine suna hai aapke haathon se hamesha bete hi paida hote hai !'' She closed her eyes due to the pain..''Vo bahar Dekhiye!''

Bondita looked towards the window and found 3-4 men standing there with sticks and swords.

Maya continued, ''agar ek beti hui, to yeh log maar denge use.. bacha lijiye mere bacche ko!'' She clutched her bedsheet in pain.

Bondita kept her hands on Maya's womb, and started pushing it towards herself slowly.

Maya was now half conscious.

Bondita thought, ''agar ek beti hui , to yeh log maar denge use, or agar beta hua, to vo ek din kisi ladki ka balatkar karke uski jaan le lenge!'' Her voice chocked now.

She closed her eyes, and prayed, ''Dugga maa, aaj mere haathon se kisi ka janm hi nahi hona chahyie, or agar ho jaye, to mujhe itni shakti do, ki patti si uski naal kaatne ki jagah uski jeevan Rekha kaat de Bondita!'' She sighed.

It was a son again. He started crying loudly which was a alert for Anirudh and his master.

Bondita's dugga maa hadn't listened to her prayers. She was about to cut the baby's little tummy, but Anirudh appeared there in the nick of time. Bondita was perplexed. According to her, Indirectly she risked a girl's life again.

 According to her, Indirectly she risked a girl's life again

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.