Chapter 1: Rena

All in her surroundings were silence, but sometimes still heard some talking among the people. Her heels clicking against the floor as she walked. She looks to the cream colored walls and the different arts that stood out to her.

A man with short jet black hair, green eyes, sharp jawline and a navy blue suit, comes in from her right and begins walking with her.

Then, another man with medium length platinum blonde hair, blue eyes and a black suit, comes in from her left and begins walking with her.

"Have you located the painting Asher?" She asks, looking to the man to her left.

"The painting is right there." Asher replies, pointing to the abstract, colorful painting; almost close next to an escape route for them.

"Where's Sasha and Zoey, Blaine?" Rena asks.

Blaine checks his watch "They should be creating the diversion. Just about-"

A fire alarm starts blaring around the museum. The group sees the patrons hurry out the building and to the exits. Rena smirks and looks down at her watch. "Okay, take it down."

Blaine and Asher nod as they begin their process of taking down the painting.

Rena keeps watch and looks at every corner and angle for security guards. But after taking down the painting, she hears a series of footsteps. More than 2 guards.

"We got to go. Now." Rena whispers harshly as she guides them to the exit. They run and go through corridors to try to throw off the footstep sounds but there was no use.

Knowing that they won't escape in time, Rena looks to both boys. "You need to go without me. I'll distract them so you all can escape."

"No. We can't leave you." Blaine insists but a loud voice rings through the hall.

"FBI!"

"You need to go. That is an order, boys." Rena orders. Both boys look to her with guilt and reluctantly escapes.

Rena runs in the other direction but she doesn't get far. Two agents stop her. A man with moppy brown hair and a woman with blonde hair, pulled back into a ponytail.

As she tries to go the other way, two other agents stop her. A short man with salt and pepper color hair and a tall man with no hair. She rolls her eyes and holds her hands up.

"Fine. You caught me. But I'm not armed." Rena says annoyed

The blonde haired agent grabs Rena's hands and handcuffs her behind her back. Reading her rights as she guides Rena to the police car.

When they get outside, Rena sees the stares of other police officers and agents. She doesn't care and gets in the car. She looks out the window to see the crew's van from the side of the museum building, and soon it was gone.

Soon, an officer and an FBI agent get in the car, she was silent and kept looking out the window. But her peaceful ride was ruined by the blonde haired agent trying to strike up a conversation with her.

"You know, you are out first thief criminal. Usually we deal with serial killers." The woman said

Rena's lips curl into a smirk of amusement and looks into the mirror to look at the agent. "Well today must be your lucky day. Got a name, agent?"

"Jareau. Jennifer Jareau." Agent Jareau said

"Well nice to meet you Jennifer." Rena says as she looks out back the window.
---------------------------------------------------------

Rena sits in the interrogation room, her hands cuffed to the table. She taps her nails on the shiny metal as she looks around her surroundings. Hoping that her crew had fled the scene.