Chapter 4: The Deal

The crew sits in a holding cell. Their spirits low and Rena looks to all of them. An angry Blaine, sad Zoey and Simon, an annoyed Asher and a bored Sasha.

"Shit. Now we are all going to be separated." Simon says stressing

"We'll figure it out Simon. We won't separate. I won't let it happen." Rena reassures him. Hugging him tight.

"Rena is right. We won't let it happen.  If there is a way, we can bide time to escape from here. We'll just steal a vehicle." Asher says

"If it's possible. They'll most likely shoot us dead." Zoey adds

Simon goes into panic and the group glares at Zoey. She sighs and joins in on the hugging. "Sorry, Simon."

Two cops unlock the cell and take Rena out the room. As she follows the cops, she sees Hotchner looking to her. She gives him an icy glare as she is led to the interrogation room.

She sits in the chair and folds her arms. Luckily, she wasn't cuffed this time. The door opens after 15 minutes, Hotchner walks in with an older woman with dirty blonde hair.

"Good evening, Rena." The woman greets

Rena looks to her in annoyance. She doesn't say a word.

"I'm Chief Erin Strauss of the BAU. We learned a lot about you. And a lot about your family." Strauss says

Rena doesn't say anything again. She gives a dirty look to the woman, looking at her up and down.

"You were an orphan, correct?"

"What is it to you?" Rena says coldly

"Just basic questions." Strauss says calmly

"Okay, enough with the fucking small talk. Just say what you want from me and my crew." Rena says angrily

"Well, we want to make a deal. And I think you will take it." Hotchner finally speaks, his eye focused on Rena.

She looks to him, looking at him up and down. "So? Are you going to tell me or waste time sitting here staring at me?"

"We want you and your crew to join the Bureau. As agents. You all have the skills for it. So does your crew. It will only be for 2 years. And if you don't agree, you could end up with 30 years in prison. Most likely be separated from your family."

Rena sighs deeply and looks to Hotchner "I want to discuss it with my crew. Bring them in."

"Very well." Hotchner gets up and leaves the room. Strauss leaves the room as well and soon Rena's crew were in the room.

"So, what happened?" Asher asks as he hugs her tight.

Rena explains the deal Hotchner and Strauss made with her. The crew looked furious and began bickering. Rena rolls her eyes and gets the attention of the crew.

"Enough." Rena says sternly

The crew quiets down and let's Rena speak.

"I know you all don't like the deal, but it's the only option we got. I don't want us being separated and I sure as hell don't want anything happening to any of you. So we'll just have to make it work. It's only for 2 years, then we can go back to doing what we want. Maybe even going back to finish the job." Rena convinces them.

The group looks around to each other and finally come to terms with it. "Doesn't mean I'll be buddy-buddy with them." Blaine mutters

"We'll just be professional, we don't have to have a off-site workplace relationship with them. Let's just get it over with." Sasha says

"I'm with Sasha" Zoey agrees

"But we should at least try-" Simon gets interrupted by the door opening.

Strauss and Hotchner walk back in again. "Have you all decided?" Strauss asks

The crew looks to each other and nodded. Rena looks to both agents and folds her arms together. "Unfortunately, we agree. We'll take the deal."

Strauss nods "I'll get the contracts."

As she leaves the room, Aaron looks to all of them. "I think you all would be great additions to the team. Can't wait to work with you."

"Same here, agent." Simon says politely

"Yeah." Asher says quietly

"Thanks." Blaine says

"It will be fun, maybe." Sasha says shyly

"Can't wait." Zoey says annoyed

Aaron looks to Rena, who still gives him a dirty look.

"See you soon, Rena" Aaron says while looking to her

He leaves the room and Strauss walks back in. She hands them a contact in which they sign.

"Okay, you all will start next week. You may go, but on Monday morning you will come to Quantico at 8:30 a.m. to get your badges and training. We wouldn't want to hunt you down. You're free to go." Strauss collects their contracts and leaves the room.

The crew was escorted out. The other agents looked to them and she caught all their names on their badges.

Jennifer Jareau

Spencer Reid

Derek Morgan

Emily Prentiss

Penelope Garcia

And David Rossi

The crew gets in their van in silence. Everyone looks to each other as they all settled in.

"So...we are now FBI agents?" Asher asks, breaking the silence

"Seems like it. Talk about a new career change." Sasha says

Simon sighs as he starts the car. He mutters under his breath "What did we get ourselves into."