Tape 16: Burning

[finale? ;)]

She was leaving more often especially during the evening and night time

They wanted to ask but didn't want to piss her off. Mikey and Y/n got into another little argument over what happened with her recent kill/note. Other then that everything was fine and normal.

This particular night was quiet. She wasn't in her room. Sanzu went around looking for y/n but there was no trace, he left a voicemail just in case.

He had a feeling something was different tonight.

.

She walked down the street, cops were stationed around the back streets but she made sure this time to target a person who was more well off then the other victims

For her actions, no one could even begin to guess why she did what she did.

People are either born this way or made this way.

It was the cruel truth of the world that she has come to loath.

No matter how much she tried to fix her life nothing changed. It was all the same pain and mistakes.

.

The house she arrived at was a larger one then the pervious ones.

The man in this house was scrawny but a genius. Having his whole schedule memorized she watched as he sat on his couch turning on the tv through the open blinds.

Gripping the knife in her palm she walks up to the door and knocks. It was all thought out and planned, everything should go the way she wanted it too. And she made sure it would.

The male walks up to the door and opens it. Wasting no time she pushes him back in and closes the door.

"Speak and I'll slit your throat." She mutters getting on-top of him, he whimpers as his body starts shaking

"P-please no-"

With a straight face she slits his throat open. He lets out a gurgled scream as blood fills his throat.